P4 Pro Shell same as P4 Pro V2
459 3 2020-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxok
lvl.1

United States

Making some fixes to a P4 Pro and wondering if the P4P V2 shell is compatible/same. Thanks!
2020-7-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha maxok,

As far as I can tell and from what I have read, yes, they are the same and compatible.  The Phantom itself is basically the same bird as the P4 Pro V2.  The Remote Controller is obviously different.  

Personally, I would chance-um.  Hope this helps, but still chancy.

Take care and be safe.

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-7-5
Use props
maxok
lvl.1

United States

Cetacean Posted at 7-5 01:58
Aloha maxok,

As far as I can tell and from what I have read, yes, they are the same and compatible.  The Phantom itself is basically the same bird as the P4 Pro V2.  The Remote Controller is obviously different.  

Thanks Cetacean! It was hard for me to find an official statement about them but I was under the same impression.

Peace :-)
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. DJI does not recommend doing any DIY repair or body replacement. It is best to let our DJI support team assists you regarding this process to ensure that the said drone is properly repaired and tested. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you..
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules