Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I change the unit of measure in the flight data center
632 9 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A man and his drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55013 ft
United States

Hi all
I hope everyone is safe. I would like to change the unit of measure in the flight data center on the DJI fly app from metric to imperial but I am not finding any option. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance
2020-7-8
Use props
GlenH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft

United States

go to the 3 little dots on the top right, menu comes up, go to control and you can change it there
hope this helps
2020-7-9
Use props
A man and his drone
lvl.2
United States

GlenH Posted at 7-9 07:16
go to the 3 little dots on the top right, menu comes up, go to control and you can change it there
hope this helps

Thanks for the reply GlenH. I have done what you suggested, it changes the unit of measure in the DJI fly app, but doesn't change the unit of measure in the flight data center. It remains in metric.
2020-7-9
Use props
GlenH
lvl.3

United States

hmmm  I did it om my phone without a connection to a drone I am using a iPhone 11 did you try it that way
2020-7-9
Use props
A man and his drone
lvl.2
United States

GlenH Posted at 7-9 12:38
hmmm  I did it om my phone without a connection to a drone I am using a iPhone 11 did you try it that way

There aren't three dots available. In the DJI fly app there are three dots. I have changed the unit of measure to imperial in the app but in the flight data center it keeps showing the flights in metric.
2020-7-9
Use props
GlenH
lvl.3

United States

do this do not connect to  the controller or drone. now open the app you should have a long bridge over the water pic  on the bottom right says connect aircraft tap that then you should get two drones slide right to see the other one on top there is   X       Select Aircraft Model       Camera View           tap the camera view  you will be in camera mode then   on the top right hand corner there is three little dots  tap them you get a menu showing on top     Safety    Control    Camera      Transmission          About            now tap on Control change to Imperial now tap Safety every thing should be in feet  if not try reinstalling the app again
2020-7-9
Use props
A man and his drone
lvl.2
United States

GlenH Posted at 7-9 16:49
do this do not connect to  the controller or drone. now open the app you should have a long bridge over the water pic  on the bottom right says connect aircraft tap that then you should get two drones slide right to see the other one on top there is   X       Select Aircraft Model       Camera View           tap the camera view  you will be in camera mode then   on the top right hand corner there is three little dots  tap them you get a menu showing on top     Safety    Control    Camera      Transmission          About            now tap on Control change to Imperial now tap Safety every thing should be in feet  if not try reinstalling the app again

I have done as you recommended. Reinstalled the app. Flight data center is still in metric. Everything else is in imperial. I guess it's not that big of an issue. Thanks for all your suggestions Glenn H.
2020-7-10
Use props
GlenH
lvl.3

United States

ok sorry it didn't change maybe someone else might know what to do or you can go to the DJI web site and ask them
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_lsvgqOa9wdo7
New
Flight distance : 1486 ft
United States

GlenH Posted at 2020-7-10 07:54
ok sorry it didn't change maybe someone else might know what to do or you can go to the DJI web site and ask them

I had the same  question. Followed the instructions from GlenH, and it works perfectly.
1-14 23:07
Use props
djiuser_lsvgqOa9wdo7
New
Flight distance : 1486 ft
United States

GlenH Posted at 2020-7-9 16:49

Works perfectly on an iPhone.
1-14 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules