Lose arm that holds motors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kmims
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51014 ft
United States

Hello All,

During my preflight I noticed that one of the arms on my I2 has a tiny bit of movement to it if you try to rotate it (gently). The other arm is solid so I'm a little concerned. This is the long arm that has a motor at each end. How can I go about tightening this? Or does it have to be sent in to DJI to be tightened?

Thaks in advance!

Kelvin
2020-7-10
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

There's a clamp tightened over a corrugated sleeve, which may get loose. Check the clamping efficiency by adjusting bolt's torque, but don't overdo. It is also the alignment of motor boom, make sure it is at the same position as the opposite boom.

inspire 2 boom clamp 02.jpg
inspire 2 boom clamp.jpg
2020-7-11
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

And, oh, you're welcome!
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kelvin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample footage of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-7-12
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-12 21:39
Hello there Kelvin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample footage of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

Oh yes, please post a video describing the issue, so we can assist you further and further until you kindly find a minute and respond to our replies!!! Pleeeeeeeez ...
2020-7-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 7-13 18:13
Oh yes, please post a video describing the issue, so we can assist you further and further until you kindly find a minute and respond to our replies!!! Pleeeeeeeez ...

Hi Matthew
looks like you are still helping the Inspire gang. Nice work as usual

You might want to also include the blade tip angle too to make sure they are the same height (just in case it slipped under load)

Rich
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules