Delivery Refused. DJI Needs to take action.
2271 5 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Based on this forum and on support e-mails, I refused delivery of my order with number 0019825645530, so it would be automatically sent back to DJI. Support e-mail then asked me to provide the new shipper and tracking number. That makes no sense as the delivery was refused. Fedex still has the drone sitting at the local delivery center. DJI needs to take action to have this order shipped back to them.

Please let me know if I should dispute the credit card charge.

This order has been an ordeal and been taking way too much of my time (and DJI support time as well).

Best regards,
Alexander Plomp

2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alexander, you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, I've escalated your order to the logistics team for further follow-up, we will contact FedEx to get the tracking number and issue the refund as soon as possible. I will also keep an eye on your order and keep you updated.
2020-7-13
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Hi Mindy,
As of just now, the package seems to be on tAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==[/img]

Best regards,
Alexander

Untitled.png
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikerpilot Posted at 7-14 04:42
Hi Mindy,
There has been no movement on this package for days (the tracking number is the same as the one used to ship to me!) and it is still sitting at the Fedex sorting center. If I see no movement the next few days, that implies that DJI does not care and has not contacted Fedex in which case I either need confirmation from DJI by seeing a refund or I will have to contact the credit card company. Sorry to do this, but DJI actions and responses have been contradicting and do not instill confidence that this will all work out. (Your reponses have been great though).
Best regards,

We do have contacted FedEx and the return tracking number has been updated on the FedEx website. It is on the way to our warehouse, we will issue the refund as soon as possible.
2020-7-14
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 05:35
We do have contacted FedEx and the return tracking number has been updated on the FedEx website. It is on the way to our warehouse, we will issue the refund as soon as possible.

Hi Mindy,
Thank you. Yes, I just received a notification about that. Thank you!
Best regards,
Alexander
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikerpilot Posted at 7-14 05:56
Hi Mindy,
Thank you. Yes, I just received a notification about that. Thank you!
Best regards,

No worries, appreciate your understanding and patience. Please let me know if you have any further concerns, we are always here for you.
2020-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules