Which Osmo do I have?
767 4 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

Hello there, I'm hoping that someone can help with a very basic question that I cannot find a simple answer to. I have Osmo. Thre are no other identifiers other than simply OSMO. When I look on the site for Osmo products, my Osmo is not there with pics or anything. When I look on support, there is Osmo action, Osmo 3 ETC but no "Osmo" Well I take that back because the first tab says OSMO but when I scroll down, the list contains info for 3 or for various versions. The same goes for youtube and sites like it, there's Osmo Mobile, moile 2 etc but again no simply calling it OSMO. So is the first OSMO not supported any longer on the DJI SITE?

Basically right now, I'm just trying to confirm what the latest firmware update is for that camera. So if anyone can at least give me that firmware number, that would be appreciated but also should I stop looking for future updates, is this camera not supported anymore?
WIN_20200630_13_51_35_Pro.jpg
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jumping. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I seem that the DJI Osmo that you have is the the first Osmo gimbal released by DJI. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the specifications, frequently asked questions and download where in you can find the firmware of the said gimbal as well. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads
2020-7-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is the first osmo!
2020-7-14
Use props
A J