Remaining flight time left on DJI Go 4 app blocked
1560 8 2020-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harlanvl.msn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 953117 ft
United States

I have Mavic 2 and I have noticed that the remaining flight time left on a the battery is blocked or obscured by an a white oval shape object on the upper portion of the app. You can barely see the time but only the outer portion of the numbers but that is it. I primarily use an Iphone 11 pro for this app but it is also happening if I use my ipad.

I googled this and I could not find anyone or a thread that discusses the same issue.
IMG_6644 2.jpg
2020-7-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You probably have the phone in dark mode?
2020-7-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same,  but mine appears after flying for a while.   Some blame dark mode but it happens for me in either mode.
2020-7-14
Use props
CloudsAndCoral
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2044449 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem! I'm flying a Mavic 2 Pro, with an iPhone X.  Mines looks just like your screenshot except during an actual flight, bc that screenshot is from playing back a flight in the flight log right? maybe my flight log does that too? idk I noticed it while flying 2 days ago, a little white oval constantly covering and blocking out the remaining time, and its really annoying! Even when quitting, reopening, or reconnecting to RC/ aircraft, its always there. Its been a while between flights but I'm guessing it happened during the latest firmware update i had to install before flying. Apparently there was one 7/7/2020. I  do keep my iphone on dark mode, I'll have to test that one out and see if it changes anything. please update if find a fix, i will do the same. Thanks. Safe flying
2020-7-14
Use props
HLnorth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 953117 ft
United States

I switched it back from dark mode and now I can see the time when i replay the flight from my flight records! I may have to try it when i am actually flying.
2020-7-14
Use props
CloudsAndCoral
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

HLnorth Posted at 7-14 13:26
I switched it back from dark mode and now I can see the time when i replay the flight from my flight records! I may have to try it when i am actually flying.

Same here, I just checked my flight log, and with dark mode off, i can see the time also. Gonna try to fly this evening and see if it helps during flight too.  

-On a side note, my flight log only recorded the first 1min and 6ft of my first flight then the log just stops even though i kept flying. It didn't record the remaining like 20 more mins of my flight and also didn't log the 2 more flights after. Just 1min and 6 ft counted of 3 full batteries worth... That's odd, i dont recall that ever happening before. esp how  it just stops logging mid flight. Wonder how many other flights it didnt account for too.
2020-7-14
Use props
CloudsAndCoral
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Yup just flew and turning off dark mode fixed it. I can see the flight time. It's now showing the time in black numbers in front of the white oval. When dark mode is turned on, the numbers are white on white.  
Thanks for your help!
2020-7-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

CloudsAndCoral Posted at 7-14 20:19
Yup just flew and turning off dark mode fixed it. I can see the flight time. It's now showing the time in black numbers in front of the white oval. When dark mode is turned on, the numbers are white on white.  
Thanks for your help!

You're welcome!
2020-7-17
Use props
aboveimage
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15993107 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Worked for me on iPad mini, too. Thank you.
I tried various settings but switching to light mode didn't cross my mind.
Thank you!
2020-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules