1903 9 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hello,
I can't seem to find the APAS activation anywhere in the app. I know there's a small APAS icon that should appear on the left. I turned on obstacle avoidance and everything. Can't seem to make it work in any way... any ideas?
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you in P-mode?

2020-7-16
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Yes, I'm in P mode... I have no idea why it doesn't show up...
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PaulArcher Posted at 7-16 08:17
Yes, I'm in P mode... I have no idea why it doesn't show up...

Very strange - may be post a video of the issue so a DJI mod can see it first hand.
2020-7-16
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Did you just noticed this problem only after updating to latest firmwareversion ?
2020-7-16
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hello I made a screen recording with what I see in the app. The app has been reinstalled and  I did the DJI assistant calibration on desktop... no idea still same problem.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KxRRgsgUQsBSYkWV7
2020-7-16
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Hey paul so i suggest 3 things to u should try a refresh of the fw u are on as your 3rd step and final last ditch effort but first i will explain why this works.... Sometimes when updating firmware for aircraft some modules won't get uploaded correctly to the aircraft....dont know why? Some modules will get flagged as "pass" and get skipped over entirely until u flash the firmware again....also u doing the sensor calibration and it passing tells us the vision sensors are working....first what i would do before refresh of the firmware is clear cache and storage, android devices , now if ios then delete app and reinstall if that simple process doesnt work then i would do an imu calib....i know it sounds weird but i have seen imu calibrations clear up some weird bugs....and finally as a last resort hook your mavic 2 up to assistant and refresh the fw basically just flash the version u are on now again so we make sure all modules got properly flashed onto mavic
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. As $gambino$ advised at post #7, kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-16
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It disappeared off my Mavic 2 Zoom and I had to return it. Faulty APAS.
2020-7-16
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Can't make it work in any way you guys mentioned.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules