Gimbal Cover Cracked
669 1 2020-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8bd8cbaa
New

United States

I spent a long time with support on Facebook wasted my time trying to explain that I am not sending back my cracked Gimbal cover of the Mavic 2 Air.
I did not drop it or damage because of not being careful. It was cracked when I try removing it from the gimbal before a flight. I didn't know I needed to return the part for warranty and inspection. It's just a small clear plastic cover for the gimbal.  Did not see the email nor aware of it. Now I realized there is a case open and they are waiting for me to return the gimbal cover. Does not make sense. Return it and have no protection?? Now I have exceeded time and it is too late to return it they say. Not that I want to do it anyway. I would rather have protection with a cracked gimbal cover than without it.  Case Number: CAS-4416743-Q3F9R3
Where can I purchase one?
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry to know about that. Upon checking with your case, I confirm that replacement has already exceeded. However, you may purchase another one online. Check it here: Mavic Air 2 Gimbal Protector

Hope this helps. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules