dji osmo zenmuse x3 Live stream op facebook of youtube
2781 3 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frank1982
New

Netherlands

Dear people,

I am new here, I am Frank 37 years from the Netherlands.

I have a question, I recently got the dji osmo zenmuse x3
and i'm looking at whether i can stream live on facebook and youtube with it, but so far i haven't succeeded.

I installed the DJI app, my phone, samsung galaxy a50
sees the Osmo in the network and I can also connect, but in the app there is no function for live stream.

Greetings Frank

2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter, I am sorry to say, as per checking the live stream feature is not available for the DJI Osmo. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_rfKDdscm6BqQ
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 02:14
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter, I am sorry to say, as per checking the live stream feature is not available for the DJI Osmo. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

That's terrible! I've just bought OSMO for live-stream. YOur App DJI Go has these options like FB, YouTube, RTMP. And now I've got that it does not work!!! And DJI is sorry! Great!!!
2020-12-11
Use props
Ruben Medina MR
New

Brazil

no entiendo porque suspendieron las funciones de livestream, podrian explicar por favor ya que era una funcion muy necesaria para mi, y hasta inicios del 2020 se conseguia hacer las transmiciones.
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules