Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support for Canon EOS 250D
11485 20 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415108 ft
Germany

Hi DJI,

I am waiting for several months now for supporting my EOS 250D. 200D ist supported and an 250D is nearly the same DSLR with just a few changes. Are there plans for releasing a new firmware with 250D support in near future? I already signed the form at https://www.dji.com/de/support/compatibility but nothing happens...
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi HEADWiG, we do not have this plan temporarily but your need will be transferred to our developers for attention.
2020-7-21
Use props
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 05:19
Hi HEADWiG, we do not have this plan temporarily but your need will be transferred to our developers for attention.

Why? I dont't get it. It shouldn't be a Problem for your Devs because 250D is the nearly the exact same Cam as 200D an additionally one of the most popular, even if it is a Cam for Beginners. Also 200D is...
2020-7-21
Use props
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Germany

Can you answer again please?
2020-7-22
Use props
fans8f4fe8e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41286 ft
Russia

I'm joining the request, make support for Canon 250D
2020-7-25
Use props
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Germany

@DJI? Forwarding the request to your devs is all you have to say?
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HEADWiG Posted at 7-26 05:19
@DJI? Forwarding the request to your devs is all you have to say?

Sorry for the late response, that is the only information we get from our engineers. We apologize or the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-27
Use props
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-27 00:08
Sorry for the late response, that is the only information we get from our engineers. We apologize or the inconvenience caused.

Hey there. Any news?
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_RDUOWt2jrQ7o
New

South Africa

Any further updates? I want to buy a 250D as my first camera and the Ronin SC but I'm not sure if it's compatible?
2021-1-16
Use props
HEADWiG
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_RDUOWt2jrQ7o Posted at 1-16 11:10
Any further updates? I want to buy a 250D as my first camera and the Ronin SC but I'm not sure if it's compatible?

Hey Dude. Ronin SC is for DSLM Cameras. 250D is a DSLR. As far as I know there is still no support from DJI with Ronin S and Ronin SC. Unfortunately
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_AV34W0ajQrkN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can confirm that the DJI RSC-2 is in fact compatible with the Canon EOS 250D/EOS Rebel SL3, the only function that does not work is the push focus, I have not yet tried this configuration with the Pro Combo version of the gimbal.

Hope this helps
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_AV34W0ajQrkN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can confirm that the DJI RSC-2 is in fact compatible with the Canon EOS 250D/EOS Rebel SL3, the only function that does not work is the push focus, I have not yet tried this configuration with the Pro Combo version of the gimbal.

Hope this helps
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_EDm5Tb7JDEsv
New

Netherlands

So I have the ronin sc and also the canon 250d didnt know it wasn't competeble but yea now I have a problem I think personally that the cable for the shutter connection would work same as fugi but don't know 4sure just hoping dji makes 250d competeble beq many requests.
2021-2-7
Use props
EzioAuditore
New
Poland

djiuser_EDm5Tb7JDEsv Posted at 2-7 10:55
So I have the ronin sc and also the canon 250d didnt know it wasn't competeble but yea now I have a problem I think personally that the cable for the shutter connection would work same as fugi but don't know 4sure just hoping dji makes 250d competeble beq many requests.

Hello djiuser_EDm5Tb7JDEsv,
I have a question regarding your setup (SC + EOS250D). Which lens are you using? Are you using the stock one 18-55mm or a different one?
Have you maybe tried with 75-300mm lens?
Personally, I have 250D with those 2 lenses and I'm considering buying the SC Pro Combo version but want to be sure if it's working.
What about other functionalities? Do they work properly?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
2021-3-4
Use props
EzioAuditore
New
Poland

HEADWiG Posted at 1-16 12:14
Hey Dude. Ronin SC is for DSLM Cameras. 250D is a DSLR. As far as I know there is still no support from DJI with Ronin S and Ronin SC. Unfortunately

Hello HEADWIG,
You are right, the SC is for DSLM cameras and 250D is DSLR. What is most confusing for me, on the compatibility list for SC gimbals (link here: https://www.dji.com/pl/support/compatibility?product=ronin-sc) we can see EOS 200D Mark II, which is ..... a DSLR camera.
https://my.canon/en/consumer/eos-200d-ii-ef-s-18-55mm-f-4-5-6-is-stm/product
Cheers
2021-3-4
Use props
Sakis Papadopoylos
New

Greece

Hi i have the cannon 250d and i purchased the ronin rrcs2 pro gimbal but it isn't compatible with my camera. Is there anything we can do to fix this or we must purchase a new dslr camera that is compatible?
2021-3-29
Use props
Sakis Papadopoylos
New

Greece

Hi i have the cannon 250d and i purchased the ronin rrcs2 pro gimbal but it isn't compatible with my camera. Is there anything we can do to fix this or we must purchase a new dslr camera that is compatible?
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_F2nmAUB8GbEE
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_AV34W0ajQrkN Posted at 1-24 15:12

Hope this helps

Hi!
I have set up my Canon 250D but the record button on the DJI isn’t making the camera start recording, any ideas?
2021-10-1
Use props
djiuser_KStNyv8f4iWx
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_F2nmAUB8GbEE Posted at 10-1 02:29
Hi!
I have set up my Canon 250D but the record button on the DJI isn’t making the camera start recording, any ideas?

Try restarting the Gimbal? I have the 250D and everything works except the auto track on the Raveneye, not sure if that's my camera or the Raveneye BC alot of people have similar issues.
You have wifi and Bluetooth enabled on the camera? And there maybe a setting for to have a remote enabled, do that as well.
2021-10-2
Use props
djiuser_WT4aGHaCUJlh
New

Mauritius

Hello is there any gimbal compatible with my 250 D?
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_AWUylKRFsfUd
New

Luxembourg

Hello I just bought the DJI RS3 mini. And I use the canon EOS 250D (a.k.a. per wiki page Canon EOS 250D, Canon EOS Rebel SL3, Canon EOS Kiss X10, EOS 200D Mark II).

The gymbal works really well.
For the moment I'm using the Canon® Camera connect Android App to control the camera while taking long exposure photos. I can control the settings with my phone to limit the mouvements.

But for videos or others photos I would like the know if there's some kind of support for the camera?

I'm a newbie here. I don't know of here it's the right place for this request.

But it'll be nice to get support for Canon EOS 250D for RS3 mini
2023-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules