636 1 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DinplyD6FQoM
New
Flight distance : 5023 ft
Germany

Hallo

Ich versuche verzweifelt die DJI GO 4 auf meinem Samsung A50 (Android 10)stabil zum laufen zu bekommen.

Nach der Installation startet die App normal und nach VerbindungsherTellung funktioniert zunächst alles normal. Nach kurzer Zeit habe ich nur noch ein schwarzes Bild von der Kamera. Alles andere funktioniert scheinbar. Ein altes S7edge funktioniert. Es ist also unwahrscheinlich, dass die Kamera oder der Kopter defekt ist.

Ich habe einen Mavic pro platinum aus 2019

Kennt jemand eine Lösung?

Gruß
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A50 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung A50 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application and with the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules