Phantom 4 RTK Firmware Released(21/07/2020)
7311 17 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
Date: 2020.07.21
Aircraft Firmware: v02.02.0503
Remote Controller Firmware: Phantom 4 RTK Remote Controller: v02.02.0505
                                          Phantom 4 RTK (SDK) Remote Controller: v02.02.0503
D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Firmware: v02.02.0505
DJI GS RTK App: v2.1.9-GSP
DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.10
DJI Assistant 2 For MG: v2.0.18

What’s New?
Added the Linear Flight (Adjustable Height) operation type that is suitable for corridor areas with large changes in elevation.
Added the Angled Flight Route operation type that is suitable for operating in areas with slopes.
Added the Maintain Positioning Accuracy mode. This mode keeps the aircraft in the RTK FIX status for a period of 10 minutes after RTK is disconnected. In this mode, the aircraft positioning accuracy will decrease gradually. Be sure to fly with caution.
Added the function to record input D-RTK 2 coordinates in the DJI GS RTK app.
Added support for the following languages in DJI GS RTK: German, Spanish, French, and Russian.
Elevation optimization in operation parameters settings is now enabled by default.
Optimized gimbal protection during aircraft self-check after powered on.
Fixed the issue where an incorrect notification of KML data out of range when importing both the DSM and KML files to plan operations in Terrain Awareness Mode.

Notes:
The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v02.02.0011 or a lower version after this firmware update.
After updating the Phantom 4 RTK Remote Controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the Phantom 4 RTK aircraft.
Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft, remote controller and D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is all up-to-date. Otherwise, they will not work together.
Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v1.2.0. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.

2020-7-21
Use props
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

Yes! Thanks for the History Location in "GNSS Coordinates Input"...but PLEAASE... we need to enter (or at least the option) to input coordinates in D° M' SS.SSSS" mode
2020-7-22
Use props
fribi
lvl.2

Switzerland

I ha ve big issues to update the d-rtk 2 mobile base station. I can't update it with the DJI Assistant 2 for phantom, because the newest firmware is not displayed in the software. Otherwise I can't update it with the controller, because it can't connect to the base station.. It's diplayed: No device connectet. Can you please help me?
2020-7-23
Use props
va1992
lvl.1

Spain

this is my dream
2020-7-28
Use props
tinin77hotmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16039413 ft
  • >>>
Panama

I have problems with the DJI Cloud ppk service after the latest update to v2.1.9 gsp and 02.02.0505 in the controller.I recieved the message: cloud ppk calculation not running
Thanks for you important help
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Having the same issue as Fribi with updating the controller firmware.  Have tried multiple cables.  Aircraft updated without an issue.
2020-7-29
Use props
Lowlee
lvl.2

Italy

Great news!
The best will be the combination between linear flight and terrain awareness, but this is a good start.
There are any manual or instructions for the 2 new functions?

2020-8-1
Use props
IRDAC
lvl.1

DR Congo

J'ai un P4RTK avec base station D-RTK 2. Quel est le mode opératoire pour utiliser la D-RTK 2 comme GNSS Mobile station ?  Svp, veuillez m'indiquer si il y a un tutoriel dans ce sens ?
2020-8-11
Use props
master luke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56263 ft
Canada

Hi, I've updated the PH4RTK to the latest version (remote and aircraft) and tried to link to D-RTK ground station for Matrice that was upgraded to the latest version.  The latest versions are supposed to unify the D-RTK ground station to support both Matrice / Phantom and Agras, but it is not linking.  D-RTK ground station mode is set to 1 but the P4RTK will not link.  Any ideas?  
2020-8-11
Use props
master luke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56263 ft
Canada

Hi, I've updated the PH4RTK to the latest version (remote and aircraft) and tried to link to D-RTK ground station for Matrice that was upgraded to the latest version.  The latest versions are supposed to unify the D-RTK ground station to support both Matrice / Phantom and Agras, but it is not linking.  D-RTK ground station mode is set to 1 but the P4RTK will not link.  Any ideas?
D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station for Matrice Series: v03.00.0013
Phantom 4 RTK Remote: v02.02.0505
Phantom 4 RTK aircraft: v02.02.0503
2020-8-11
Use props
Kristoffer92
New

Sweden

Still waiting for options for .RAW or .PNG. Also i would like to have some more settings for Video and Encoder? Its so locked up with so much potential. please make this more user friendly.
2020-8-19
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Finland

Lowlee Posted at 8-1 08:41
Great news!
The best will be the combination between linear flight and terrain awareness, but this is a good start.
There are any manual or instructions for the 2 new functions?

This new option in linear flight isn't good enough for rough area like a road among mountain. Because right and left area of center line changes completely different from center line.

Therefore the best option is your suggestion, I mean combination of terrain awareness and linear flight.
2020-8-22
Use props
dodger_rog
lvl.4

Australia

Hi All,

After a bit of guidance. We haven't done a firmware update since 02.01.0012 (22/5/2019 Release) as we had been waiting for some features to become more stable (specifically the features related to Terrain Awareness).

To get the latest firmware updated, do I need to install the firmware updates sequentially, or can I just install the latest firmware update? Any help would be appreciated.
2020-8-31
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

How can I update the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station antenna to the newest version?  I have the same problem as fribi.  When I connect the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station antenna to DJI Assistant 2, the newest version does not appear.  When I connect the drone and remote control to DJI Assistant 2, the new version appears to download and install.  Thanks in advance
2020-9-14
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

1. Combination of linear flight and terrain awareness

2. Input D-RTK2 base location from a file in *.csv or *.txt format

3. Show last performed flight mission for editing or designing new mission when mission wasn't completed even after turn off the RC.

4. Creat a solution for checking captured images from GS Pro RTK app.

5. Check the path toward mission start point in terrain awareness mode in order to avoid collision in rough area. Sometimes drone path is outside of Dem area and flies completely unaware of obstacle like cliffs.
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_NG0jdZcrMlne
New

India

When phantom 4 will be compatible with new phones like poco x2 ?
2020-11-4
Use props
barneskirenj
New

Norway

Why haven't DJI implemented more options for camera settings and Raw format? I really don't understand why they would limit the most important part of a photogrammetry drone unless they plan to sell a updated version with this feature.
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_gjSXzKkgcxte
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I have updated the RC to the latest firmware 02.02.0505. But it will not allow me to update aircraft or D RTK2 as it says they are not connected when I can clearly see they.
Any advise would be great as It suggests there is no route back for downgrading.
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules