933 0 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronetic - Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

Hi there.

Since last week wednesday I got a Lightbridge 2 with a M600 Channel expansion kit bought 2nd hand attached to it for my N3 bought in december last year.
So when i connect all to my flight controller I began with only connecting my also brand new FLIR thermal camera. And starting from the F2 channel to the F4 channel. As F1 my S900 Leg retracts are connected to.

the PWM 3 from the FLIR camera on F4 refuses to trigger recording/ or any other function. i keep testing more and more and find out the F4 F5 and F6 are all showing the exact same problem but F7 and F8 work fine. Before i used a Frsky reciever and i mainly controlled a gimbal directly from its 5 to channel 8 on the reciever. I had never used the F channels on the N3 Flight controller. (beside the F1)

So i make a support ticket and get a answer the next day make a video of the problem and pictures of the firmware, as dji believes the m600 Channel expansion kit may not work as should. but make the video for further diagnostics.
I do all that clearly showing that the same dial/switch trigger the camera triggering record on channel F2 but not on F4. and a other switch not triggering the camera on F5 but it does trigger on F7. (link to video = https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 4x/view?usp=sharing )

Then i get the reply Oh you channel expansion port is probably malfunctioning you will have to send that back for repairs.

So I tell them that I moved my Transformation dial from the LB2 groundcontrol to control the retracts on the F3 / F4 / F5 port and my retracts stop working they dont go up anymore.

They reply me again its is your M600 channel expansion kit that needs to come in for repair.

but now i  had disconnected the LB2 and used my old frsky reciever to try and control the F4 F5 F6 channels and they still not respond. And I still get told its the channel expansion kit...

What should i do now? it is obvious the N3 has 3 broken Fports and it seems i cant get a straight answer from DJI about a replacement unit or who is to give me a replacement unit is it the store who sold it me or dji. I believe those ports were not working from the beginning but i dont know as i never used those ports before.

Kind greetings

2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules