Anybody getting Strong Interference message?
1410 7 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

Hi, I just received my MA2 this morning, I am SO glad. It will be replacing my MA.  I was wondering, any of you received the annoying message of Strong Interference with the MA2?  Can't wait to get it into the air!  )
2020-7-24
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Happy flights with your MA2, its a real joy to fly this drone!

No errors at all and less interference messages for me, but that is ofcourse depending where you fly.

cheers
JJB
2020-7-24
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

JJB* Posted at 7-24 05:28
Hi,

Happy flights with your MA2, its a real joy to fly this drone!

Thanks Captain
2020-7-24
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

The Mavic Air used Enhanced Wifi, which is much more prone to interference than the OcuSync 2.0 used by the Mavic Air 2. OcuSync 2.0 will automatically frequency-hop to avoid interference. I have never seen a report of a "strong interference" message here and it may not even exist.
2020-7-24
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

i got once when flying over rooftop.
2020-7-24
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I got RC interference warning when the kids were driving RC car (2,4GHz RC system) near but no signal loss or interruption, even video signal stayed strong... I like MA2 with Occusync very much!
2020-7-24
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

No "strong interference" warning here. I like the Occusync connection on the MA2, better than my MA. Solid and reliable connection, for me.
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ririlan. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mavic Air 2. Please be mindful of the location where steel structures and concrete slabs are located when flying. These structures can caused signal interference when flying your DJI drone.  Just a reminder that the signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the drone as shown below. Thank you.

2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules