Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
30007 and 30008 codes r Mavic Mini
31721 33 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

So I got my Mavic mini 2 days ago. Assembled it and it automatically downloaded the firmware it needed. It keeps a solid red light and have codes 30007 and 30008. No god signal. I have downloaded dji assistant 2 and it says all firmware is up to date. I have went to several open parks and places where there are absolutely nothing around to interfere with it. And still nothing. I have not got to use it. The place I bought it from will it exchange it they say once it’s opened there is no return policy. So I have no clue of what to do. I feel I spent $500 and I’m stuck with a worthless drone. Can someone help me?
2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

I guess no help then.... this is insane. I wish I would have read about all these problems people are having with their Mavic minis before I bought mine I would of never bought it.  I got a quote of $400 to have it fixed locally.... Lol. I will refuse to pay that. I’ll just charge it as a $500 loss..... lesson learned!
2020-7-25
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

RavensFan813 Posted at 7-25 14:49
I guess no help then.... this is insane. I wish I would have read about all these problems people are having with their Mavic minis before I bought mine I would of never bought it.  I got a quote of $400 to have it fixed locally.... Lol. I will refuse to pay that. I’ll just charge it as a $500 loss..... lesson learned!

Maybe if you were to post on the "Mavic Mini" forum you might find someone with a solution?

---------------------

"The place I bought it from will it exchange it they say once it’s opened there is no return policy."

There should be some recourse with "the place" where you bought. Even here, in Thailand, most businesses offer a 7-day exchange on defective merchandise ...

Your situation is not clear. So, will they "exchange" it?

2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

I thought I was in Mavic Mini spit.... ty for informing me
2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

30007 and 30008 codes

I received my Mini couple days ago and still have yet to fly it. Assembled it and calibrated the IMU and Compass. And right off the bat I get a 30007 code then that code goes away and I’ll get a 30008 code. For the past 3 days I have researched and done everything I can to fix this problem. Unfortunately the company I bought it from has a no return policy on Drones if the box has been opened. It just makes no sense I guess I received a lemon? Any how I’m disappointed I paid $500 for it after seeing all the good reviews on it. I guess I should have researched all the bad reviews. So any suggestions with what I do now?
2020-7-25
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205727
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi RavensFan813, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone, could you please show me a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 7-25 18:33
Maybe if you were to post on the "Mavic Mini" forum you might find someone with a solution?

---------------------

I wanted an exchange. They will not exchange it. They said once the item has been opened they will not accept return for refund or exchange.
2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 7-25 18:33

---------------------

I have always done all my online shopping at Amazon. I wish I had bought the Mini through Amazon. Don’t know why I went through this company..
2020-7-25
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-25 19:32
Hi RavensFan813, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone, could you please show me a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

I will power it up tomorrow and take a picture of the codes. I have even tried trying to do a manual take off and it won’t even respond to that.
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RavensFan813 Posted at 7-25 19:40
I will power it up tomorrow and take a picture of the codes. I have even tried trying to do a manual take off and it won’t even respond to that.

Thanks for your reply. You also can contact our support team here http://www.dji.com/support and provide the detail of the issue, we'll do our best to assist.
2020-7-26
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

Also it will not take off... I have tried manually and it will not take off
2020-7-26
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

Also it will not take off... I have tried manually and it will not take off. Also has a solid red light that stays red
FEA101D7-2D95-4689-A8AB-3C4B736C58D1.jpeg
AD0CCB7D-B0A3-415C-932A-519FDF834A50.jpeg
2020-7-26
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

RavensFan813 Posted at 7-26 08:21
Also it will not take off... I have tried manually and it will not take off. Also has a solid red light that stays red

The error you're getting in the first image is in orange, which means you may take off (not recommended), but there is no GPS at the moment. I suggest you try it outside and let it run for a little bit until it locks some GPS sats. And see if you get the same error.

2020-7-26
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

That’s the problem it will not take off. I have tried by the app and manually with the remote. And it does nothing
2020-7-26
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Check the map and see if you're within a NFZ area.
2020-7-26
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

It says altitude zone where I’m at
2020-7-26
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

RavensFan813,
Check outside, give it a half minute to search for satellites. If you still have errors you may be to close to an airport, hospital, school, etc. try going to an open area and chack once more!
2020-7-26
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

videoeditman Posted at 7-26 17:40
RavensFan813,
Check outside, give it a half minute to search for satellites. If you still have errors you may be to close to an airport, hospital, school, etc. try going to an open area and chack once more!

Doesn’t the sold red like mean that there is something wrong with it internally?
2020-7-26
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

I don't know what you mean solid red, The LED on the drone? Did you link the drone with the controller?
2020-7-27
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

videoeditman Posted at 7-27 06:48
I don't know what you mean solid red, The LED on the drone? Did you link the drone with the controller?

This solid red light
A7A94287-8548-40CF-A1CC-F95C06007A46.jpeg
2020-7-27
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

One thing I would suggest is to use the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and do a firmware refresh for the drone, and then do the same for the RC. This may fix the issue, but if it does not, I would contact DJI support.

DJI Asstitant 2 for Mavic
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-7-27
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

dronespilot Posted at 7-27 09:40
One thing I would suggest is to use the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and do a firmware refresh for the drone, and then do the same for the RC. This may fix the issue, but if it does not, I would contact DJI support.

DJI Asstitant 2 for Mavic

I downloaded the Assistant 2 the other day and it said all of the firmware is up to date. I didn’t know you can do that for the remote also. I’ll try that.... Thanks
2020-7-27
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RavensFan813 Posted at 7-27 10:23
I downloaded the Assistant 2 the other day and it said all of the firmware is up to date. I didn’t know you can do that for the remote also. I’ll try that.... Thanks

Good. I’d do a firmware refresh on the drone itself.  
2020-7-27
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

And please, take it to a large field with zero obstructions (not to fly, but to see if GPS does get aquisition).
Power up the controller, then power up the AC. You don't need the props on it at this time. You're just looking to see if it grabs GPS.
This may take a couple of minutes, and see if the gps does aquire. You have done a compass calibration right?
Stuff an sd card in it.
2020-7-27
Use props
RavensFan813
lvl.1
United States

I have taken it to an open field and does the same thing. I’ve done the IMU and compass calibration about 50 times. And it still shows no GPS
2020-7-27
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

If there is no flashing that would be critical error,
DJI would need to assist you either in repairing or replacing drone.

You also can contact DJI support team here http://www.dji.com/support and provide the detail of the issue, we'll do our best to assist.

2020-7-27
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
United States

Your other option is to see if the place you purchased it will exchange and give you a different one, as this one seems to be needing repair!
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_i4byNCvNCRSi
New
Mexico

Hi, RavensFan813

I believe I'm having the exact problem you are with my new mini. Error: 30008 Straight out of the box it has never flown because it won't connect to more than 8 satellites when according to UAV there are at least 16 always available. This is my second mini and my previous mini had no problem finding satellites in all 3 exact attempted takeoff locations. Like you, I performed every calibration and firmware update possible for the remote and drone, dji assist and wifi 50 times. DJI support has been zero help.

So did you ever receive any resolution?
Thanks
-Colin
2020-10-5
Use props
Marcos Base Pires
New

Brazil

Im having the same issue. Code 30008. Looks like the zmavic Mini is a disposable drone. Very disappointed.
2021-10-1
Use props
djiuser_iDmSL0QQZZSw
New

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-7-25 19:32

2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Did you also encounter the same problem? If it hasn't been resolved, or if you have other questions, please let us know so we can help you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
2022-5-22
Use props
Moji
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,
I'm having the same problem with my brand new Mini 2!  No Signal - Error 30008

I turned my new drone on, activated and then updated the framework and this error appeared. It doesn't connect to any satellite at all. I have tried different places but still no luck!
This is my second drone and my previous mini had no problem finding satellite. the only issue was the Gimble.

Any resolution?

Thank you

Moji
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Moji Posted at 8-4 20:50
Hi,
I'm having the same problem with my brand new Mini 2!  No Signal - Error 30008

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to change to other open-air areas to see if it works?
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules