No shipping label, just Case Number
727 11 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessiococciolo
lvl.1
Italy

Hi,
Please can you help to understand why I did not get any courier traking number, after I asked for a Mavic Mini repair by fullfilling the related form online and got CASE number from DJI.
The CASE number I got is: CAS-4686984-Z9L7C3 (generated on Friday, 24th of July). I inserted the Care Refresh data as well.

Thank you so much,
Alessio
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Alessio, sorry for the waiting, I had asked the proper team to send you the shipping label asap. Please wait for the email.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_FU6DLIT48XPd
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello,
I Have the same issue. After a brief chat with a bot I learned that in order to request a service case using DJI Care I just have to fill the online service request form and that's it. I saw that 2 working days are necessary to receive the shipping label which is reasonable. The case was opened on Tuesday afternoon. I'm writing this in the end of the second working day, and I didn't receive a single email ever since. My case number is: CAS-4709950-M2H5V4.
My spam folder is not the problem, I checked it.
Please send me the label by tomorrow morning latest so I can ship it tomorrow, before the weekend.
Thank you in advance!
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FU6DLIT48XPd Posted at 7-30 06:25
Hello,
I Have the same issue. After a brief chat with a bot I learned that in order to request a service case using DJI Care I just have to fill the online service request form and that's it. I saw that 2 working days are necessary to receive the shipping label which is reasonable. The case was opened on Tuesday afternoon. I'm writing this in the end of the second working day, and I didn't receive a single email ever since. My case number is: CAS-4709950-M2H5V4.
My spam folder is not the problem, I checked it.

Hello there, the shipping label has been sent, please check again. Please let me know if you haven't received it, thank you.
2020-7-30
Use props
Alec832
New
United States

I also have this issue.  My case number is CAS-4736981-W0V7K6.  Can you please help?

Thanks, A
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Alec832 Posted at 7-30 22:04
I also have this issue.  My case number is CAS-4736981-W0V7K6.  Can you please help?

Thanks, A

Hi, Alec. We're sorry to know about this. We'll be sending you an email using your email address under your case number you've provided. Kindly reply to that email and please attach the proof of your payment to your DJI Care Refresh Replacement.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_IEIr6BdsY21o
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, i'm also have this problem. Could you check it? Case Number CAS-4818495-K0R0L1
THX
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_IEIr6BdsY21o Posted at 8-13 01:31
Hi, i'm also have this problem. Could you check it? Case Number CAS-4818495-K0R0L1
THX

Hello there, the shipping label had been sent to you via email, please check again. Please also check the spam. Let me know if you haven't received it, thanks.
2020-8-13
Use props
Mettauk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269610 ft
United Kingdom

Had same issue (in the UK), started process on 11th Aug, waited just over two days for the label, now waiting  for it to reach Netherlands for repair/replacement and its still sitting at a UPS depot in the UK, then another 2-3 days for assessment, so all in all I'm expecting to wait 10-14 days for a replacement :-(
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mettauk Posted at 8-15 18:48
Had same issue (in the UK), started process on 11th Aug, waited just over two days for the label, now waiting  for it to reach Netherlands for repair/replacement and its still sitting at a UPS depot in the UK, then another 2-3 days for assessment, so all in all I'm expecting to wait 10-14 days for a replacement :-(

Hi Mettauk, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide me with your case number for better assistance? I'll help to check and keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-8-16
Use props
Mettauk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269610 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-16 01:11
Hi Mettauk, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide me with your case number for better assistance? I'll help to check and keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Hi,  the case No is CAS-4802334-L9J4L4.
I firmly believe it is an aircraft fault as it was in Tripod Mode and it just went down into calm sea water with no warning at all. Despite it flying out again it was seriously damaged, luckily close enough on the shore line to grab it and shut it down in its frozen in flight state.
I think getting it repaired seems really unclear. It is a fault, not a care refresh issue but obviously if I am at fault I can fall back on the insurance of Care Refresh but the return system process seems very unclear,  a bit clunky and very slow.
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mettauk Posted at 8-16 10:21
Hi,  the case No is CAS-4802334-L9J4L4.
I firmly believe it is an aircraft fault as it was in Tripod Mode and it just went down into calm sea water with no warning at all. Despite it flying out again it was seriously damaged, luckily close enough on the shore line to grab it and shut it down in its frozen in flight state.
I think getting it repaired seems really unclear. It is a fault, not a care refresh issue but obviously if I am at fault I can fall back on the insurance of Care Refresh but the return system process seems very unclear,  a bit clunky and very slow.

I am sorry to hear about the accident, Mettauk. As per the case and tracking number, the drone has not arrived to our repair center. After it arrives, we will check the drone and manage data analysis, we will provide you with a corresponding solution based on the data analysis result. Every step of the process, we will send you an email, please don't worry. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules