Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile SDK 4.13 API Changes
194 5 7-27 12:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_Lisa
Second Officer
South Africa

After reading release notes found here: https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/downloads/ you can find out more by downloading the SDK and reading the diff files

First download the SDK, then look under file named "docs", then "SDK Headers Diff" (iOS) or "SDK API Diff" (Android) and locate the most recent version change.  In this case it is "4.12_4.13.html" - open it and you'll find a list of API changes, APIs removed and APIs added.  So in the case of a version update that supports a product for the first time, the APIs added section can be very important in narrowing down the search of APIs made specifically for the drone.

For your convenience, I've converted these to a PDF and attached them - enjoy!

(iOS)4.12_4.13_diff.html.pdf

54.77 KB, Down times: 15

(Android)4.12_4.13_diff.html.pdf

152.01 KB, Down times: 21

7-27 12:15
Use props
djiuser_QPH5zrGxhHh6
lvl.2

United States

Hi Lisa, Is it true that Waypoints are not supported for the mini in the 4.13 release?
7-28 11:47
Use props
DJI_Chachi
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_QPH5zrGxhHh6 Posted at 7-28 11:47
Hi Lisa, Is it true that Waypoints are not supported for the mini in the 4.13 release?

Yes, Waypoints are not supported on the Mini but it's a hardware limitation not an SDK limitation.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
7-28 12:45
Use props
djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3228 ft

Switzerland

Hi Lisa,

I am currently testing the new sdk in my android application and if Air Data can't analyse the SDK generated log files. I also tried viewing the log files in the dji pilot app by copying them in the flight record folder of the dji app (which used to work with the older sdks, provided the dji accounts where the same), but that didn't help either. Do you know why this is the case.
7-29 06:48
Use props
DJI_Chachi
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN Posted at 7-29 06:48
Hi Lisa,

I am currently testing the new sdk in my android application and if Air Data can't analyse the SDK generated log files. I also tried viewing the log files in the dji pilot app by copying them in the flight record folder of the dji app (which used to work with the older sdks, provided the dji accounts where the same), but that didn't help either. Do you know why this is the case.

Hi there - it's because the flight logs are encrypted and not supposed to be read.  They are intended to be passed to DJI Support, if a pilot has a warranty issue on their drone.  In the 4.12 release, some security patches were made on the flight logs, so it's possible that is what you're experiencing.
7-29 16:54
Use props
djiuser_o8DTExuMJdEN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3228 ft

Switzerland

DJI_Chachi Posted at 7-29 16:54
Hi there - it's because the flight logs are encrypted and not supposed to be read.  They are intended to be passed to DJI Support, if a pilot has a warranty issue on their drone.  In the 4.12 release, some security patches were made on the flight logs, so it's possible that is what you're experiencing.

Hi,
Thanks for you reply. What seems weird for me about this is, that I could easily copy the FlightRecord files of the DJI Pilot App directly from the Android System and import them to AirData without an Issue. It sounds a bit weird to me that the encryption would only be there for the MSDK and not for the DJI Pilot app (this was also on the newest version).
7-29 23:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules