Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CINEMA DNG ACTIVATION CODE NOT WORKING
914 6 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3LaKKmcackwE
United States

Ive been on the phone for hours and weeks with zero help from customer service. I purchased the CINEMA DNG ACTIVATION KEY. I believe I entered the wrong CineCore S/N so now my assistant 2 doesnt show any place to enter the CINEMA DNG ACTIVATION KEY given. I did everything customer support asked me to do with no solution. Reinstalled assistant 2 twice and used a new computer. I told them to check and see if the correct CineCore was entered but they were unable too. I finally asked for a refund so that i may try again by purchasing another but now theyre telling me I cant and its being escalated to HQ. Ive been given no case number. Keep in mind its an unused activation key so a refund is a no brainer.Someone please help.

20200723_191138.jpg
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties you had experienced. I am able to check the Cinecore that you input when you purchased the CincemaDNG, the number you had input was incorrect indeed, a letter was input incorrectly.
Please let me know if you would love to correct the Cinecore number so you can activate the CinemaDNG, or would love a refund so you can purchase again. Look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_3LaKKmcackwE
United States

Yes please
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_3LaKKmcackwE
United States

I would love to have the information corrected please.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3LaKKmcackwE Posted at 7-29 10:47
I would love to have the information corrected please.

Understand, I will ask the proper team to help asap. And I will give you an update when the info is corrected.
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_3LaKKmcackwE
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-29 21:14
Understand, I will ask the proper team to help asap. And I will give you an update when the info is corrected.

Ok thank you so much
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, the info has been corrected. Please check again to activate it again.
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules