Anyone added 3rd party apps to M300 Smart controller
4522 7 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
choppedxs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 602090 ft
New Zealand

Just wondering if its possible yet to add 3rd party apps to smart controller for M300 and if so how? Ideally when the apps like Drone deploy and others that have terrain aware flight update to support M300 I would like to use them. Pilot is great but on missions on anything other than flat paddocks it is limited. Also I bought the mount to allow use of Ipad with smart controller. Of course although it is supposed to work the IPAD is not supported so cannot use third party apps like Map pilot etc as well. Will play the waiting gmae. Took 2 years for the Crystal sky to finally be useful. Good things take time.
2020-7-28
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

yes. It is possible. I installed Universal ground control UGCS. Don´t remember how but there was a way. Maybe via browser.
2020-7-29
Use props
nikolaospaschalisgmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Could you help us please here ?
Still not found...
2020-8-4
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Hold down the back button on the controller and press right on the little joystick on the controller (will confirm but when you hold the back button it displays the shortcuts on screen), then open the browser and go to the Google Play Store and download what you want and install it. Most of the popular apps like Drone Deploy don't support the M300 though.
2020-9-20
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

I can't edit my post, I have attempted to install apps from the Google Play store but you much first login and I can't get past that point so it looks like you can't. If anyone does know a way please let me know.
2020-9-21
Use props
MW_POE
lvl.2

United States

Confirmed UGCS will load from google store and operate M300 drone. Beta is evolving quickly and still working out programming but it does support M300 in beta only. This is not in their documentation but the profile is available with payloads as of latest beta.
2020-9-25
Use props
Rodrigo_FARIA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 420174 ft
Brazil

I think a few years later, but I see other people have already asked me the same. I don't know if they already solved it, but copying the app via pendrive or memory card, and it installs normally if it is compatible with the aforementioned android.
2023-6-9
Use props
fans5b25584c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I have installed DropBox UGCS,  several others over the years. Some from Google Play Store, some by loading the apps APK file onto a USB drive
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules