Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-M Balance w/ 6D
1509 1 2015-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wmakayu
New

Canada

I'm curious if anyone has tried to balance a 6D with a Sigma 35mm F/1.4. I can get the tilt correct where it will stay in any position however the roll keeps going back centering itself back to the cameras horizontal position. I've tried pushing the camera higher on the vertical axis however there doesn't seem to be a point where I can get it to stick and the tilt hold position and roll position. I was reading that some people solved this by using the moving the advanced roll and it might be because the camera and lens combo is too light?

Can anyone elaborate how to do this? There are videos on the web for all regular adjustments but none for this one.

2015-6-20
Use props
cookinghusband
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

if the tilt is correct have you try to turn the Ronin-m on? If your camera is light the balance only have to be marginally correct, not perfectly correct and it still work fine. I believe balancing the camera to stay centre is what is correct? Just switch it off quickly if it do not sound right after operation start
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules