369 4 2020-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330279 ft
Sri Lanka

Recently updated the  both  Aircaft and the Remote controller

Compass calibrated,  and & Hmoe point recoded .

and everything was fine and started to fly,

Went only 15 Feet away , on my height ( 6Ft) , and i got the messege on my phone app
WAEK IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL, AJUST ANTENNA.

And again when i go very near to the Air Craft , it connect to the Remote controller and says READY TO GO
( My Location Sri Lanka/ my phone Iphone 11 pro Max))

App Image

App Image
2020-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

2020-8-2
Use props
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-2 19:38
Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Dear Randy,

Thank you for the reply,
yes i tried several locations when i travel from a distance city to Colombo ( From Kurunegala)  totally around 170Km, but no luck .
i contacted DJI via mail and they informed to hand over local agent to repair,
but since they are not Authorized Dear i prefer to send it to you main service center,
But they said there is problem with Sri Lanka Address since customs issue here and asked me another address,
So i replied asking whether Shariah ( UAE ) is ok, and waiting for the reply,

2020-8-4
Use props
Diluk Perera
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

Diluk Perera Posted at 8-4 19:42
Dear Randy,

Thank you for the reply,

i tried to pair my remote with another my friends Mavic 2 and it paired perfectly and flied without an issue,
it means no problem with Remote,
Then i tried to pair my aircraft with his remote but it was not connected and only shows BINDING and
after few minuted disconnect

so the conclusion is problem with my aircraft
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Diluk Perera Posted at 8-4 19:42
Dear Randy,

Thank you for the reply,

Hi there Diluk Perera. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. It is great to know that you are able to get in touch with our DJI Support Team. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you with regards to this matter. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules