mini curve recess for batteries
654 8 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324049 ft
Poland

Hello and greetings from Poland I have such a problem in my mini there is a curve in the recess for batteries as I look at it from the back and I have removed the batteries ceiling the upper part of the hole is a curve I have photos I can send I noticed it immediately and sent back to the complaint with a request to replace it with a new one without disadvantages or someone from the forum members like me for the info, thank you and the top trees
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1
lvl.1
Poland

IMG_20200727_004850.jpg
IMG_20200727_004846.jpg
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for having issues with your battery. I tried to pull up your request using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results. Kindly share us with your case number (CAS) or ticket in reference to your request.

We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 8-2 13:57
Hi, we're sorry for having issues with your battery. I tried to pull up your request using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results. Kindly share us with your case number (CAS) or ticket in reference to your request.

We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
Hello, the problem is not in the battery, but in a poorly assembled drone, I noticed it by inserting a second battery after registration, as soon as I got the number from my seller, I will write. best regards
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1 Posted at 8-3 10:24
Hello, the problem is not in the battery, but in a poorly assembled drone, I noticed it by inserting a second battery after registration, as soon as I got the number from my seller, I will write. best regards

Got it, please keep me updated, if there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 8-4 04:00
Got it, please keep me updated, if there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Hello, I would like to know if you have my drone with a serial number 1WGSH6C5122Q7T because my seller has not given me any information about my drone for almost four weeks and it is starting to be incomprehensible to me, the whole situation is cordially greeted and I have one more question whether in my country of origin, i.e. Poland, you have an authorized DJI service or someone who can watch or select to repair drones something like this
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1 Posted at 8-26 05:32
Hello, I would like to know if you have my drone with a serial number 1WGSH6C5122Q7T because my seller has not given me any information about my drone for almost four weeks and it is starting to be incomprehensible to me, the whole situation is cordially greeted and I have one more question whether in my country of origin, i.e. Poland, you have an authorized DJI service or someone who can watch or select to repair drones something like this

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Kindly check this tracking number 1Z2155FY6845375022 for your reference for delivery. Thank you so much for your patience.

2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, could I find out what was done on my drone or what the repair or replacement was about. Best regards
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Up1R0ylwUSG1 Posted at 8-26 07:15
Hello, could I find out what was done on my drone or what the repair or replacement was about. Best regards

Hi there, as the drone was sent via the seller, it is suggested to contact the seller for further info. The drone was replaced and the performance will be assured, please don't worry.
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules