Having to down load DJI fly app and install to reconnect each time.
439 4 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0PUqo8Ep1pnY
New
United States

I have gotten the Mini from my wife as a gift. Setting it up was a breeze. Flying it was a blast until the next time I went to fly it. I was not able to connect with my Samsung a50.10. I ended up uninstalling the DJI app and then reinstalling it again. It connected with no problem. I have since had to connect with it this way pretty much each time I have tried to use it.
Any ideas what my problem maybe?
2020-8-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Try clearing the data and cache in the app itself instead of re-installing every time.
2020-8-2
Use props
AKrap
New
United States

Suren Posted at 8-2 11:33
Try clearing the data and cache in the app itself instead of re-installing every time.

Thank you. That seemed to work great.
2020-8-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

AKrap Posted at 8-2 12:36
Thank you. That seemed to work great.

You are welcome
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that this said issue was solved after clearing the data and cache in the application as Suren advised on post number #2. If in case that this issue will still persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you and fly safe always.

2020-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules