Air 2 on DJI Flight Simulator
526 5 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Volition
lvl.2
Flight distance : 691575 ft
Australia

Has anyone had any luck getting the Air 2 working on DJI flight simulator - Over here Mini and DJI FS the mini guys have got there drones connected. I assume as the MA2 uses the same app it talks the same language as the mini (roughly).

What's people's thoughts on getting the MA2 on the flight sim? I would love it. I've written to DJI support asking for a request to do so. Can we get some momentum on this? I wonder.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Volition. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Flight Simulator software. You may try using the simulator flight found in the DJI Assistant 2 software. All you need to do is to link the RC and the aircraft and connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 via the USB cable, you will find simulator on the left side of the DJI Assistant 2. In addition, this matter has already been forwarded to our DJI R&D Team. Kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for the latest news and updates for your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-8-5
Use props
Volition
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks Legend. Hopefully it's not too far away from becoming a feature in the DJI sim!
2020-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I do miss the old sim have to say.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_DAgDzIa4RZn1
New

United States

As a complete drone noob, I was counting on using the sim to learn. Alas, my MAV2 controller does not hook up. Using the keyboard does nothing to help. Does DJI typically release stuff that doesn't even appear on their website?
2020-8-15
Use props
Volition
lvl.2
Australia

djiuser_DAgDzIa4RZn1 Posted at 8-15 07:11
As a complete drone noob, I was counting on using the sim to learn. Alas, my MAV2 controller does not hook up. Using the keyboard does nothing to help. Does DJI typically release stuff that doesn't even appear on their website?

Likewise mate was so hoping to log flight hours in the DJI simulator as I too am a first time drone owner. Mind you I have good experience racing RC cars which I think has helped just a little as the controls are nothing similar but does give a bit more confidence I think.

I’m really hoping that they are working on this addition.

I have learnt well though. I’m making sure I do at least 1 battery a day it’s coming along nicely. Just use a big open area. I haven’t tried anything really risky (moved from open area) till it feels nicely subconscious after 8 days I’m getting there.
2020-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules