Made a repair request for my Ronin-SC. What do I send back to DJI?
1190 3 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
contact
lvl.1
Germany

I have a problem with my Ronin-SC, opened a support ticket, got the shipping label but I still don't know what to ship to DJI?

Theoretically, I have problems with the gimbal itself but do I send the case it came with? Do I add the battey and cables? Or do I remove everything from the box and just send the gimbal body itself without anything else?

Thanks
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry that you had issues with your Ronin-SC. No, just leave the battery along with the cables. Send in the gimbal only.

We tried pulling up your case number using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. Could you provide your case number (CAS), please? We'll try our very best to help. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-8-7
Use props
jackcrouse
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 8-7 07:52
Hi, we're sorry that you had issues with your Ronin-SC. No, just leave the battery along with the cables. Send in the gimbal only.

We tried pulling up your case number using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. Could you provide your case number (CAS), please? We'll try our very best to help. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hey Diana,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes my CAS number is: CAS-4766330-C5C6B0
There should be nothing to it at the moment since I didn't manage to send it yet because I wasn't exactly sure what to include. Will try to send it tomorrow.

Have a nice evening
Chris
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jackcrouse Posted at 8-7 08:03
Hey Diana,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes my CAS number is: CAS-4766330-C5C6B0

That's good to know, Chris. Feel free to reach us again for other concerns. We're always here to help.

Have a nice evening too.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules