Mavic Mini substituted - S/Ns in DJI Fly app?
892 3 2020-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lasa82
lvl.3
Italy

Good evening,

I am writing to ask something about an accident I had with my Mavic Mini, which required service. My drone has been substituted with a new one, with different SN. My question is: when logging into DJI Fly app, it is showing me different serial numbers, none of them corresponding to what is printed on the drone; but what is strange is that also the controller S/N is not the same as before, even if it has not been substituted.

I am asking informations about this because for Italian rules we're registering the drone on a portal, and SN of it and of the controller are required, and I am now not really sure on which one is the correct one, especially for the controller.

Many thanks in advance to anybody who will be able to clarify this!

Luca
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Luca. Thank you for reaching us here in DJI Forum. I pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account.

You should choose the new serial number which has the last alphanumerics L240. Hope this helps.
2020-8-7
Use props
Lasa82
lvl.3
Italy

Ok, perfect, thanks! That's for the drone, but what do you suggest for the controller SN? Should I use the one printed phisically on it or the new code that I see in the app (please note that the controller was not substituted or even shipped).

Thanks again!
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Lasa82 Posted at 8-7 12:23
Ok, perfect, thanks! That's for the drone, but what do you suggest for the controller SN? Should I use the one printed phisically on it or the new code that I see in the app (please note that the controller was not substituted or even shipped).

Thanks again!

The serial number for the remote stays the same since it was not shipped in. Thank you too for giving us the opportunity to help, Luca
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules