Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware 1.2.8 (Advanced) working!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marshallmaddox
lvl.1

United States

Had multiple issues with 1.2.7 anf upgraded to 1.2.8 today.  Everything seems back in order.  Hovered 2 full batteries (handsfree) indoor today with no drifting or issues.  Outside we go!
2015-6-20
Use props
spcsaw
lvl.1

United States

Updated to 1.2.8 today and had an issue. First flight was a bit shaky and drifted a few times around 4ft or more after calibrating. I landed it and waited about 1/2 for the second flight. Started up RC, then the P3A and opened the DJI App on my phone. When I got ready to fly (I did not do a calibration since I never moved the bird from the previous flight) I got my first warning stating that the IMU was calibrating and not to turn it off or move it. It was sitting on a wooden picnic table what has metal on it so I was a bit worried. However I let it run for over 10mins without touching it or moving it and the warning would not go away (status stated it was Safe to Fly but every time I tried to take off I got that IMU warning. I turned everything off and let it set for 5 mins then restarted everything and got the Safe to Fly again. This time it started up so I took off and hovered over the table when the P3A took off to the left and started flying on its own. I immediately pushed down on the stick to land it as it was still flying off to the left on its own. It touched down not hard however it flipped over since it was still trying to fly sideways to the left. I picked it up, put it on the table and started it up again to see if any noise or anything from the engines and did not see or hear any damage (thank god for prop guards). Any suggestions? I had a successful update to the P3A and to the RC for 1.2.8 so not sure what the hell happened.
2015-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules