just looking for an update, its been stuck for a few days now
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg
2020-8-11
Use props
aj_weakley
lvl.1

United States

Oops sorry for the double post, new to this. Order number is 0019738509170. Thanks again
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello aj_weakley, the shipping info has just updated, the delivery date is also scheduled. Hope you'll get the package soon.
2020-8-11
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

I'm having similar issues. I'm afraid I'm going to have to opt for a refund. It's a shame I didn't just order from Amazon. Could have gotten the same drone for $19 cheaper and it would have been here days ago. Is there a way one of you admins could check on this issue for me? Would be amazing. Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DrSutton Posted at 8-17 13:09
I'm having similar issues. I'm afraid I'm going to have to opt for a refund. It's a shame I didn't just order from Amazon. Could have gotten the same drone for $19 cheaper and it would have been here days ago. Is there a way one of you admins could check on this issue for me? Would be amazing. Thank you.

Hi DrSutton, sorry for the late response. DJI Diana has replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222759. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
DrSutton
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 18:43
Hi DrSutton, sorry for the late response. DJI Diana has replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=222759. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.

Yes. Thank you. We've resolved the issue. I appreciate your help.
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DrSutton Posted at 8-20 08:35

On behalf of DJI Forum Admins, esp DJI Susan we thank you for your patience DrSutton. Please feel free to reach us again for other DJI related concerns. We'll try our very best to help.

Stay safe!
2020-8-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DrSutton Posted at 8-20 08:35

Glad you got it sorted
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules