Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jptremblay
New
Flight distance : 92054 ft

Canada

Hi all,

We are based in Canada,

We purchased the DJI Robotmaster S1 but we are planning to use it in R&D on our side. We were looking for the Robotbaster Core EP but it was not available here in Canada.

Before opening the box on my desk, i have fews questions :

1-Is the S1 and EP are similar? Specs documents look to be the same? What is the difference ? Only firmware?
2-We want to use the Code, SDK and Python in order to tweak some stuff, is it possible with S1 and EP?
3-Can we add new sensor to S1?
4-Is EP components are compatible with S1 ?
5-EP and S1 price will be mostly the same?
6-Is Third parties component can be add to S1 and EP
7-Any other stuff or limitation i should know before opening our box?

Thanks you for your help

2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, RoboMaster S1 and RoboMaster EP are different products.
Specifically designed for the RoboMaster Robotics Competition, the RoboMaster EP Core is an educational robot that inherits most of the functions of the RoboMaster S1. Additionally, it introduces extension modules such as the DJI self-developed servo, robotic arm, and gripper, and it opens free access to DJI's official SDK and a robotic course system carefully prepared by DJI. It is also compatible with third-party open-source platform hardware and third-party sensors, these are RoboMaster S1 doesn't equipped with.
The RoboMaster S1 cannot be upgraded to become the RoboMaster EP Core or vice versa. The port configuration and hardware of the two models are different, so functions of the EP Core cannot be realized on the S1, even with additional accessories.
RoboMaster EP Core is available in Canada. If you are interested in RoboMaster EP Core, you can visit this site https://www.dji.com/robomaster-ep-core#contact and leave your contact info, the proper team will contact you. Thank you.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules