So, now my posts are being blocked? Anyone else?
12Next >
2679 41 2015-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

So, here I sit in cold darkness of an apparent censorship "glitch". Some forum members posts, like GrahamJ are being blocked as well. I find it interesting how certain posts make it, while other don't. It dosen't seem to matter where content, length, or certain vernacular expressions are applied. I did notice that it does seem to be inclusive when answering about product and my personal opinions. (See- Know what you know now- would you buy another Inspire 1)

Also, I'm not using an Apple product to post so, that's not the issue.

Anyone else having problems with this type of isssue? Please feel free to chime in.

-S.N.

2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Note to self-

I wonder, will this make it through?

-S.N.

2015-6-21
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Yep.{:3_48:}
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Yes ... I don´t know what triggers it ...
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

LOL ... OK ... lets try this !
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

That´s just crazy ... seems to be at "random" !
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

test ... la lala ... dum di dum
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Every second post !?
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Nope ... not that !
2015-6-21
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Blame it on Obama. He is censorship DJI Forum
2015-6-21
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

ANDROID TEST

Aww...
2015-6-21
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have no idea, but it could be non related to the post and only some glitches with the forum software?

Rich
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

w1der Posted at 2015-6-21 23:48
**** The posts are shielded ****

w1nder-

Hahahahahahaha!

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

shayd93- Nope!

Not ANDROID...Windows.

Hmmmmm.....

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I am on my iMac and using Yosemite/Safari ... but it happens also when on my iPad.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-6-22 00:09
I have no idea, but it could be non related to the post and only some glitches with the forum softwa ...

Rich! Good to hear from you, sir.

I agree, the forum is a bit 'glitchy' lately. It's a familiar story throughout DJI-

"I had no problems at all. It was solid forum, I had 147 posts with no problems and then, BAMM, a 'glitch'  wiped out my forum commenting ability."

Maybe my avatar is 'bricked' due to the new updates.

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

this forum sucks, cant login with chrome all of a sudden, it logs me in and takes me to my account but every time i try to go to the forum its like im not logged in.  works fine with firefox though. between that and the constant opening of new tabs instead of behaving like a normal forum i think im pretty much done with this crappy forum site. gotta be a better one out there for sure.
2015-6-21
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sky Ninja Posted at 2015-6-22 01:29
Rich! Good to hear from you, sir.

I agree, the forum is a bit 'glitchy' lately. It's a familiar s ...

SN right back at you! I have been traveling and it is good to be back!

LOL  now I like your attitude your glass is definitely half full. I hope that DJI forum IT guys has this in the works for repair.

PS  DJI did not want you spending all of your forum money....
Rich
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-6-22 02:30
SN right back at you! I have been traveling and it is good to be back!

LOL  now I like your attitu ...

Rich- Bahahahaha!

-S.N.
2015-6-21
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Hey All-

I posted to Overmind aka GrahamJ in another post, that the iPhone icon overlay on the avatar of the forum member being blocked, leads to some Asian based phone ad. InspirelessAggi gave the translation that pointed out it was basically saying, "...see and share all of your forum posts and photos instantly on your phone." (Thanks IA )
Perhaps this is the glitch- as it seems to have attached itself somehow and with the new forum filters in place, makes sense to assume it's blocking them as a low end spam. I still don't understand how it is only being picked up on certain posts and not others though.

Sneaky boogers!!!

-S.N.
2015-6-26
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Fellow friends....yip, I too have been blocked for almost everything -just like my mate SkyNinja.  It definitely seems to be a badly implemented filtering software, compounded by diverse language mis-match!  I've even posted, and reposted the same post, and received 2 different responses.  It is seriously impacting this forum.  I can't believe that a company will just let it continue without intervention!
2015-6-26
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

So the above goes through, and saying "good job" on another post gets blocked........case in point.
2015-6-26
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-26 22:30
Fellow friends....yip, I too have been blocked for almost everything -just like my mate SkyNinja.  I ...

Can not the same to be said for a currently, higher end, marketed product?

You know the scenario- Works for most, some times for some, and yet still leaves those troublesome and random mishaps to the unfortunate few.

Shhhhhhhh....shhhh. They're listening.

-S.N.
2015-6-26
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

To whomever is interested.  I've verified that the use of Emotion-cons is the cause of the moderator block.  I type the same few words, with, and without an icon, and have confirmed this!  Hope this helps, guys...
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

This post has no icon:

(Following post will be identical, but with icon)
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

This post has no icon:
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

Verified!
2015-6-27
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

It must be frustrating for the DJI moderators such as Ed and Autumn to see the forum reduced to its active members having to constantly raise and raise again posts being blocked by the SHIELD filter that they themselves obviously have no control over.

The sad thing is it takes up the otherwise important and more helpful posts for everyone on the forum, which is the whole point and ethos of the forum to have such interaction and knowledge transfer.
2015-6-27
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-27 19:35
It must be frustrating for the DJI moderators such as Ed and Autumn to see the forum reduced to its ...

As you say....

Agents of Shield.jpg
2015-6-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The webmaster is aware of the issue and is trying to correct ti.  I do not have an ETA at this time.
2015-6-27
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-28 04:33
The webmaster is aware of the issue and is trying to correct ti.  I do not have an ETA at this time.

Tahoe_Ed

Thank you for the update, sir. It is much appreciated.

-S.N.
2015-6-27
Use props
nebelung
lvl.3
Flight distance : 613615 ft
United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-27 19:14
To whomever is interested.  I've verified that the use of Emotion-cons is the cause of the moderator ...

This may be one trigger, but I have had posts shielded that had no emoticons of any kind.
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

nebelung Posted at 2015-6-28 05:23
This may be one trigger, but I have had posts shielded that had no emoticons of any kind.

Yea, I know...Sky Ninja disproved the icon theory...  Back to the drawing board.  Finally got word from DJzi that "the webmaster is aware, but no ETA on fix".

I recommend migrating over to the InspirePilots forum.  Seems to be proffesionally managed, and contain more up to date information on items test we seem to get no answer on in thus forum.
2015-6-27
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-28 14:37
Yea, I know...Sky Ninja disproved the icon theory...  Back to the drawing board.  Finally got word ...

Graham, my apologies if I came off rude or a bit on the cheeky side. I meant no offense and was only attempting to lighten the mood a bit. Many apologies if my 'attempted' humor was taken offensively, buddy.

BTW- I got the same info from TE yesterday.

Humbly,
-S.N.
2015-6-28
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

Sky Ninja Posted at 2015-6-28 21:01
Graham, my apologies if I came off rude or a bit on the cheeky side. I meant no offense and was onl ...

My buddy ...no issues on my end!  Now I feel bad!  Nope, your response was all cool mate....just related your findings to the other guys!  

Want to use an emojicon, but, it's risky, hehehe....

All good my friend!
2015-6-28
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-28 21:59
My buddy ...no issues on my end!  Now I feel bad!  Nope, your response was all cool mate....just r ...

Cool, friend. Sometimes, my humor may seem a bit sharp for some and I had no intentions of my remarks being as such.

-S.N.
2015-6-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

All,

The problem has been fixed and all shielded posts restored.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  We continue to work on the other issues and appreciate your continued patience.

2015-6-29
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed- Many thanks for the update.

-S.N.
2015-6-29
Use props
MapsMadeEasy
lvl.4
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-6-29 23:07
All,

The problem has been fixed and all shielded posts restored.  We apologize for the inconvenienc ...

Any thoughts on why this thread won't show?

http://forum.dji.com/thread-23123-1-1.html
2015-6-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MapsMadeEasy Posted at 2015-7-1 07:03
Any thoughts on why this thread won't show?

http://forum.dji.com/thread-23123-1-1.html

I do not.  What was the topic.
2015-7-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules