Mavic Air 2 DJI Care Refresh Activation help B&H Photo
1836 11 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCHinch
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Need assistance, I purchased a DJI Mavic Air 2 with the DJI Care Refresh. How do I get an activation code for the Care Refresh? B&H has not provided me a code.

I have seen several people post online about B&H not providing a code. I would like to activate it and of course B&H is closed on Saturday.

Any assistance is appreciated.
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi SCHinch, I've managed to get your DJI Care Refresh order number via your forum account, it was purchased from the DJI official store, under this situation, you don't need an activation code, the DJI Care Refresh will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours. You will also receive a service agreement.
Kindly please check your service plan via this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage by entering the serial number of the drone. Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-8-15
Use props
SCHinch
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-15 18:15
Hi SCHinch, I've managed to get your DJI Care Refresh order number via your forum account, it was purchased from the DJI official store, under this situation, you don't need an activation code, the DJI Care Refresh will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours. You will also receive a service agreement.
Kindly please check your service plan via this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage by entering the serial number of the drone. Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Thank you for the reply. I will be contacting B&H Photo to try and get a refund on the DJI Care I purchased with the unit last week. B&H are closed on Saturdays and I will not be available tomorrow to contact them to try and figure out why they never issued me a activation code.

I would suggest that the vendors be told to advertise that  this option needs to be activated within 48hrs of activating the aircraft. This is not listed anywhere on their site and you have to dig to find it on DJI site. I was only made aware of it because I did a search and found it in the forum, otherwise I would have assumed I was covered.  A simple "You need to activate this add-on within 48hrs of activating your aircraft"  to the DJI Care Refresh page would give people a heads up.
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SCHinch Posted at 8-15 19:30
Thank you for the reply. I will be contacting B&H Photo to try and get a refund on the DJI Care I purchased with the unit last week. B&H are closed on Saturdays and I will not be available tomorrow to contact them to try and figure out why they never issued me a activation code.

I would suggest that the vendors be told to advertise that  this option needs to be activated within 48hrs of activating the aircraft. This is not listed anywhere on their site and you have to dig to find it on DJI site. I was only made aware of it because I did a search and found it in the forum, otherwise I would have assumed I was covered.  A simple "You need to activate this add-on within 48hrs of activating your aircraft"  to the DJI Care Refresh page would give people a heads up.

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. At the same time, thank you for your suggestion to the DJI vendors, I will forward it to the related team and supervise the vendors to improve their service.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_bE1hI4H24o9j
lvl.1

United States

I'm have the same problem
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_bE1hI4H24o9j
lvl.1

United States

I purchased  air 2s  from B& H photo , on 4/14/2022  I just received  the activation code  for the care refresh a also purchased on 4/14/2022. but I keep get over 48 hours message
2022-4-25
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

djiuser_bE1hI4H24o9j Posted at 4-25 13:33
I purchased  air 2s  from B& H photo , on 4/14/2022  I just received  the activation code  for the care refresh a also purchased on 4/14/2022. but I keep get over 48 hours message

Call or message DJI support. They activated mine almost 2 weeks after purchase.
2022-4-25
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I have done the same thing, all help appreciated?
2022-6-25
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-8-16 00:54
You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. At the same time, thank you for your suggestion to the DJI vendors, I will forward it to the related team and supervise the vendors to improve their service.

I also bought from B&H and know nothing about the Care Refresh, what should I do, the craft was activated Thursday or Friday.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-25 17:46
I also bought from B&H and know nothing about the Care Refresh, what should I do, the craft was activated Thursday or Friday.

Hi, there. Could you please contact the support from B&H? And please keep us updated about this issue.
2022-6-27
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-27 05:04
Hi, there. Could you please contact the support from B&H? And please keep us updated about this issue.

Okay Natalia, I will call them tomorrow.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 6-27 12:00
Okay Natalia, I will call them tomorrow.

Thanks Bob. And looking forward to your update~
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules