Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tello Video
8249 12 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoostedLV3
New

Canada

Hi all, I just recently purchased a Tello, and there appears to be an issue with the video. I took a few sample videos and they all play back in what looks like black and white, but with a whole bunch of purple and green "artifacts". I figured maybe it was a fluke so I called for a return and reorder of another one. Well this one appears to be exactly the same. Has anyine seen this before?
Tello_Video.jpg
2020-8-15
Use props
djiuser_smHBWGMaSBkL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

I think you should resend tello to the shop. It also happened to my tello. Isn't your phone android?
2020-8-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
Some Android devices may have the problem of compatibility with Tello. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest you try the compatible devices, if the same problem occurs with the recommended device, please send the drone back for a furthur examination.

We value your precious feedback, could you please provide us the screenshot of the version of your Android system? We will diliver the information to our R&D deparment. The recommended devices list is published on offcial website as well, any modification and update will be renewed timely.
https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads
Anyway, we apology for the inconvenience brought to you.
2020-8-17
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
Some Android devices may have the problem of compatibility with Tello. In regarding this, we respectfully suggest you try the compatible devices, if the same problem occurs with the recommended device, please send the drone back for a furthur examination.

We value your precious feedback, could you please provide us the screenshot of the version of your Android system? We will diliver the information to our R&D deparment. The recommended devices list is published on offcial website as well, any modification and update will be renewed timely.
https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads

Anyway, we apology for the inconvenience brought to you.

2020-8-17
Use props
Mario Marlet Lettera
New

Italy

Riscontro lo stesso problema, le foto nella galleria vengono salvate bene, ma i video in bianco e nero con disturbo verde e viola

Smartphone:Oneplus 8 pro
Sistema: android 10

I have the same problem, in the gallery photography is ok ,but video on gallery b/w with green and violet noise

phone: Oneplus 8pro
android system: 10

Sorry for my bad english
2020-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RYZE Posted at 8-17 18:09
Dear,

Thats good to know
2020-8-30
Use props
Drone#27
lvl.1

United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2020-9-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13395489 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

RYZE Posted at 8-17 18:09
Dear,

Nice, you from SA, my old Town.
2020-9-24
Use props
MARTINEZX
Second Officer
Poland

Forget this poor video. Buy Runcam or Insta360go and mount on Tello. Btw maybe its time for Dji to make mini cam.
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_4nKVT0D6edkq
New

Italy

Capita lo stesso anche a me con Miui Global 12.0.2
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_Z7Gdda2oj7s0
New

Finland

I bought a Tello drone today but the video is in black and white. Would it be possible to fix it for android 12 version?
2022-3-31
Use props
Stallman Johnny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423 ft

Spain

Hello everyone,

I usually use Tello EDU for programming purposes, and to manually control it I use the Tello licensed App "TELLO EDU". I also faced the B&W video issue with my regular Tello, but the regular Tello also seems compatible to be used with this App. If anyone want to give a try and share feedback would be awesome.
2022-4-8
Use props
Karletta
lvl.1

Italy

how did you solve?
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules