o(^-^)o
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hi
I was wondering:
1. Sensor for MA2 are în front, so no Sensors for left or Right part of drone=not safe for circles around a POI
Suggestion:

Why you do not use for example the camera-gimbal to stay at 90 degrees for example when is making circles and the drone will fly with front Sensors instead to go left or Right without Sensor? Wont be this safer and easy to do it?

This is valid for automatic circles whe the user does not use controls... Because 90% of crashes probably happens when drone is în auto mode moving left or Right without Sensors...
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi George, thank you for your suggestion. Yet, when flying the drone circle, it is strongly recommended flying in open areas, or the drone should be higher than the obstacles. Thank you for your attention.
2020-8-17
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 01:40
Hi George, thank you for your suggestion. Yet, when flying the drone circle, it is strongly recommended flying in open areas, or the drone should be higher than the obstacles. Thank you for your attention.

I know this...but is a technicality that can save a lot of accidents...and i believe it can be done very easy by your tech support...
Also you will have a Plus Value at MA2 as will be also protected by Sensors when fly în circle...
Just a thought... You decide if îs good or not
2020-8-17
Use props
krausz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7913 ft
Australia

This is an excellent idea, It wont be hard to implement as part of a app update... DJI can we get this please!?
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules