NEVER LOOK BACK ! DJI Mavic Air 2 Cinematic Footage (4K HDR) @Tam...
631 3 2020-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/ccoS1L_QgP4

NEVER LOOK BACK !    "I just feel like I've been stuck here my whole life There must be something else out there, waiting, you know? Just for us  We could run away Just leave... Never look back I don't even care where we go Just far away from here I'll come with you ..."  

Once you arrive at Fisherman’s Wharf, you will see “Lovers' Bridge” from far away. At one end of the bridge, a curved giant pointed arch thrusts from the water towards the sky. The white surface of the bridge constantly changes colors in the reflection of light. The bridge is a landmark of the Tamsui Fisherman’s Wharf. In the fish market, you can pick any freshly caught seafood which the owner will cook for you. The shopping street and art street are filled with all sorts of creative souvenirs. The boardwalk and riverside cafes are the best spots for couples. And as the sun sets, the beautiful gradation of colors in the sky puts a final touch to an unforgettable time in Tamsui.  

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
When the shining sun is lighting up the top of Lovers' Bridge, the running man on the bridge in the early morning reminds me a classic old movie - Rocky (Sylvester Stallone) ^_^   Go ! Go ! Go ! You can make it !

2020-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2020-8-21
Use props
A J
Captain