DJI wont' get my Care Refresh applied to Repair Quote - 6 Tries+
869 5 2020-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DfQ1c5hPR9n6
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have any advice on how to get DJI to apply my DJI Care Refresh plan for my Spark repair?
I sent my Spark in under my plan and it should get quoted as a $49 cost as the first repair within that first year plan.  My quote is $239.

I emailed DJI support 5 times and called today.  Each response is that they will be sending an email right out with a requote for the refresh plan ($49).  Then I get an email or not.  Regardless, my quote remains $239.

My emails and calls are like communicating with a brick wall.  Responses are nice enough, but DJI DOES NOTHING TO FIX THE REPAIR COST TO THE REFRESH PLAN COST!
Then I get reminder emails to pay my $239.

Frustrating!!! Do not buy the plan!!!

Detail Dates:
7/29 - Made claim and sent Spark in.  Chose the "I have a service plan" checkbox.  Sent my agreement plan# in the box.
8/6 - Emailed, asking how I get the $239 quote to be the $49 under the Refresh plan.
8/10 - Emailed, asking aboug progress.
8/13 - Emailed, stated no new quote yet.
8/14 - Emailed, restating the issue, asking how I get the $239 quote to be the $49 under the Refresh plan.
8/21 - Called stating the emails state the Refresh plan will be applied, but it has not.

Responses to all of these has been, look for an email with a fixed re-quote.
Quote is still $239.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. We have checked your case number based on your account and we have already raised your concern to our relative department. There should be an update soon. Please bear with us while we're attempting to resolve your concern. Thank you!
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_DfQ1c5hPR9n6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-21 15:46
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. We have checked your case number based on your account and we have already raised your concern to our relative department. There should be an update soon. Please bear with us while we're attempting to resolve your concern. Thank you!

This is effectively the response I get from email support, call support, and forum support, here - "raised your concern to our relative department" and "you will get an email".  It has been about 3 weeks.  How long are before I should expect a response with the re-quote?
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_DfQ1c5hPR9n6 Posted at 8-24 17:20
This is effectively the response I get from email support, call support, and forum support, here - "raised your concern to our relative department" and "you will get an email".  It has been about 3 weeks.  How long are before I should expect a response with the re-quote?

We are deeply sorry for the waiting, I had asked the proper team to send the updated quotation asap in working hours, please keep an eye on the email.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_DfQ1c5hPR9n6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-25 00:44
We are deeply sorry for the waiting, I had asked the proper team to send the updated quotation asap in working hours, please keep an eye on the email.

Thank you!
My Refresh program finally got applied to the quote!
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_DfQ1c5hPR9n6 Posted at 8-25 13:32
Thank you!
My Refresh program finally got applied to the quote!

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules