Several bugs and error with my M2P/SC
555 4 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DiegoGomesDG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2005666 ft
Cabo Verde

Hello! How are you? I'm Diego Gomes, an owner of the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Smart Controller. I have more than 250 flights with Mavic 2 Pro, I saw several error and bugs, precisely, in control, in the application and sometimes on the drone. Some error/bug I will send a video to better understanding.

So:
1. When I connect the Smart Controller to the drone as Primary RC, it causes a seriously visual bug, with rose lines and you think the controller died, but after a restart is ok, by the way
is not good! There is the Google Drive with the link of the video with the bug:

2. Yesterday, I was flying to do some photo to sell to an architect and designer. He request to do the photos at the blue hour. At the best moment of blue hour, I press the button to shoot (in hyperlight mode) and nothing happen, any photo was taked and I lost the best and most beautiful moment, and because this, I can lost the sell. So, again, I press the button (of the display and of the remote controller) and any shot was taked, losting the best moment. And this don't happen for first time, I think was happen with me arround 5 to 7 times. I recommend to search this bug and try resolve it. An observation, it's to all RC not only in one of the RC (I use 2 RC, one pilot and a camera operator). I try to change to Single Shot or HDR and nothing happen, same to video!

3. In the same flight as yesterday, when I couldn't take the shot, I restart the DJI GO 4 application in the iPhone 6 (normal controller) and since that, I try to restart the application more than 10 times and I couldn't acess the application, luckly, I was with 2 RC and I land safe. Only after a restart in drone and in the controller I get the application working back.

4. Sometimes, loading photos in the smart controller (the play button) causes crash in the application.

5. In the last month, I was flying in a beach, using Smart Controller. The flight was normal but then, I have full downlink disconnection, all altitude, distance, speed, vertical speed was N/A. The controller stay connected with the drone, luckly (again), I had the drone in my view sight and I land safe!

6. I think this is resolved but I use very much the NFZ (No Fly Zone) unlock. Before, to unlock a new licence, I unlocked it but it still locked, so, to get a new permition, I need to restart the DJI GO 4, the expired licence appear at active, disable it and then try to get the licence.

7. In May, I was flying 1200 meters of distance (in my country is permitted) and then the DJI GO 4 application crashed mid flight, and only after 3 restart in the application I finally establish the downlink again. I press RTH and work well.

8. When I was flying in Fog (without problem) the only problem I had is in the landing. The M2P is 5 meter of height but the VPS saw me it was 0.1 meter, and it didn't allowed me to land. I disable Landing Protection and land without problem...

9. My Smart Controller is charging very very very slow, to charge from 50% to 100% is almost 7 hour, and it's using the charger that I get of the box. I try other charger, cable, socket and it's still the same. The Smart Controller in-box charger don't have problem because when I connect to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (with fast charger), it charge fast and normally (when it slow, it say to me).

PS: All flights was done with last software for the battery, drone and controller!
My M2P has 8 month and it was buyed from DJI Official Retailer (BH Photo & Video)

2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the DJI Smart Controller and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
DiegoGomesDG
lvl.3
Cabo Verde

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 08:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the DJI Smart Controller and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Ok, I will try, but please if possible, solve this bug, I  
will appreciate so much! Cheers!
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DiegoGomesDG Posted at 9-13 07:32
Ok, I will try, but please if possible, solve this bug, I  
will appreciate so much! Cheers!

Thank you for the additional information. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously sending out updates to multiple DJI devices to improve user experience. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-9-16
Use props
DiegoGomesDG
lvl.3
Cabo Verde

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 13:10
Thank you for the additional information. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously sending out updates to multiple DJI devices to improve user experience. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

Thanks!! I hope I help!
2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules