Spark - right front led now shines in orange
641 4 2020-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alraw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5614 ft
Austria

Hi flying-colleagues, after I had had a little crash with my spark the right front led of my spark now shines, first after boot-up in yellow an afterwards in orange (while the left on is till red as used to be) - although the motor seems spinning correctly on start-up I am a little concerned if this is a kind of warning that something´s wrong. Does anyone had this experience as well? Kind regards!

First yellow....

First yellow....

Then orange...

Then orange...
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alraw. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark after a crash and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to check the said drone thoroughly. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't say it's a warning indicator with the drone but definitely the result of the crash. As advised, I'd return it for diagnostics and repair.
2020-8-28
Use props
Alraw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5614 ft
Austria

Ok then, thanks for your answers, I have contacted DJI support and will send my drone in for check-up!
2020-8-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alraw Posted at 8-28 02:02
Ok then, thanks for your answers, I have contacted DJI support and will send my drone in for check-up!

You're welcome. Fingers crossed you're back in the air soon
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules