Help me before I smash my DJI - [SOLVED]
730 12 2020-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

I went to the location I spent around 16min till battery was week to attempt to force DJI Go4 force to rotate view.
I have no idea, why it always starts camera upside down? My mobile is connected by this tiny short cable, so I cann't rotate the phone.
Any clues?
Restart of application, dron, RC, many times without any results. Then imidiate update starts to downloading I waste golden hour for ...s like this.
That is the first time when Mavic Air makes me red and ready to smash it.
I will be greateful for any clues about rotating of camera view...(I mean that what is displaing on the mobile)  I have tried to fly like this for a minute then I just give up.
waste .. waste.. waste ...time, gasoline and the most painfull golden hour.

Thank you in advance for any clues !

2020-8-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

The issue sounds to be your mobile with screen rotation, its your phone not the drone so enable screen rotation on your phone and your problem will be fixed
2020-8-28
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

Are you sure the problem isn't with the phone? My screen is never upside down but it has trouble sometimes switching to landscape from portrait.

Edit: Beaten by that much...

2020-8-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're on the wrong forum for that - you need to approach your mobile phone provider.
2020-8-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sorki, ale nie mogłem się powstrzymać od smiechu . Prawdopodobnie Twój telefon ma zablokowaną funkcję autorotate. Spawdziłem w moim iPhone, display się obraca zgodnie z  grawitacją, więc mogę go ustawić w dowolnej pozycji ...
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please try to disable screen rotation on your phone to see if the issue persists or not. Thanks.
2020-8-29
Use props
Ty Turner
New

United States

anybody had there drone struck by lighting or shot down by a UFO?
2020-8-29
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-28 12:52
Sorki, ale nie mogłem się powstrzymać od smiechu . Prawdopodobnie Twój telefon ma zablokowaną funkcję autorotate. Spawdziłem w moim iPhone, display się obraca zgodnie z  grawitacją, więc mogę go ustawić w dowolnej pozycji ...

To by było zbyt proste, problem z obracaniem się pojawia się dopiero w momencie włączenia aplikacji DJI Go4, zanim ją włączę, wszystko się obraca tak jak należy. Dziś znów to sprawdziłem 6 razy odwrotnie raz ok wyłączam DJI Go4 i wszystko gra . Blokady autoobracania nie mam włączonej
2020-8-30
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-29 01:32
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please try to disable screen rotation on your phone to see if the issue persists or not. Thanks.

DJI Natalia, the problem with screen appears only when the DJI Go4 is lunched. Thats why I asked on the Forum, maybe someone of you had similiar problem. Thanks for reply.
2020-8-30
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

I have repeat Software update and Firmware update ... right now everything works FINE - screen rotates perfectly and responsivly, maybe the order of updates had matter.
2020-8-30
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

P3KoYoT Posted at 8-30 06:16
To by było zbyt proste, problem z obracaniem się pojawia się dopiero w momencie włączenia aplikacji DJI Go4, zanim ją włączę, wszystko się obraca tak jak należy. Dziś znów to sprawdziłem 6 razy odwrotnie raz ok   wyłączam DJI Go4 i wszystko gra . Blokady autoobracania nie mam włączonej

Robiłem aktualizację Firmware'u i Softwaru tuż przed lotem, może kolejność miała znaczenie, nie wiem. Dziś zrobiłem ponownie aktualizacje Firmware/Software i wszystko jest OKAY !!! Kamień z serca Mimo wszystko za chęci Pozdrawiam.
2020-8-30
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ty Turner Posted at 8-29 07:01
anybody had there drone struck by lighting or shot down by a UFO?

No. Apparently you're the one only struck by lightning or victimized by aliens ...
2020-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

P3KoYoT Posted at 8-30 06:34
I have repeat Software update and Firmware update ... right now everything works FINE - screen rotates perfectly and responsivly, maybe the order of updates had matter.

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Have a nice day.
2020-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules