Battery Temperature Data not being logged by DJI
866 2 2020-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Old Man Mike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376050 ft
United States

Battery temperature data is not being logged so that it can be displayed by Airdata.  Apparently this has been a problem for some time. Prior to a past GO4 update, the battery logging was working.  Since battery temperature is such an important parameter to monitor for safety and battery life, can anyone from DJI provide some insight as to when this problem might be corrected.  I've seen reports that it actually is working when an Iphone is being used as the controller but not for the Smart Controller.  It would seem that DJI would give some attention to correcting the problem with the Smart Controller firmware since it is a $750 product.  

2020-8-29
Use props
Avi_Elbaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1095377 ft
Israel

same issue here. My Mavic 2 zoom batteries temperature stop being recorded the minute I switch to the SC. it was recorded OK when I was using the original remote controller and my iPad. all my apps and firmware are up to date in the SC but still the temperature is not recorded. Hope DJI will address this issue soon.
2020-8-29
Use props
Old Man Mike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376050 ft
United States

Avi_Elbaz Posted at 8-29 08:42
same issue here. My Mavic 2 zoom batteries temperature stop being recorded the minute I switch to the SC. it was recorded OK when I was using the original remote controller and my iPad. all my apps and firmware are up to date in the SC but still the temperature is not recorded. Hope DJI will address this issue soon.

I also noted that the Volt & Amp map plotting is not correct since it never shows any color except green.  I tried the "Flight Specific Full Range" and that was also solid green.  Are you seeing that for your data?
2020-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules