Should I wait for Mavic 3 or get Mavic Air2 now?
2906 20 2020-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csab1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 828885 ft
United States

I can't decide. I saw people talking about the new Mavic is coming out in September...I don't know if that's realistic. I would really love a drone with a camera like the M2P and optical zoom capabilities. I was also looking at the Mavic Air2, and the drone looks really nice and priced right. What do you think? Will there be a release of the Mavic 3 anytime soon? Should I go for the Air 2 or just keep waiting? I still have my P3P, so it will be an upgrade for me,thats for sure. Also, I'm not a professional photographer.
2020-8-30
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mavic 3 coming fall then in spring mavic 4
2020-8-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

There will always be something new, just around the corner. Sooner or later you'll want to take the plunge.  Seize the moment
2020-8-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 8-30 13:41
mavic 3 coming fall then in spring mavic 4

And anyone that says they know when any new DJI drone is going to be released has no idea what they are talking about.
2020-8-30
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 8-30 20:05
And anyone that says they know when any new DJI drone is going to be released has no idea what they are talking about.

That includes you dipSHXX. Mind your business AxxHole.
2020-8-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 8-31 14:03
That includes you dipSHXX. Mind your business AxxHole.
Such a classy response.
Your extremely limited knowledge and understanding of anything related to drones is matched by your ability to participate in civilised discourse.
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there csab1n. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and future drones. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). In addition I will post a link where in you can compare all the consumer drones of DJI for you to be able to choose which DJI drone suits your needs. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2020-8-31
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 8-31 18:52
Such a classy response.
Your extremely limited knowledge and understanding of anything related to drones is matched by your ability to participate in civilised discourse.

i said mind your damn business axxhole.....you dont shxt and cease pretending like you do.  
2020-9-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 9-1 14:32
i said mind your damn business axxhole.....you dont shxt and cease pretending like you do.

i said mind your damn business axxhole
Yes you did, but I don't pay any attention to a puffed up prick who speaks like you do.
2020-9-1
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow people settle down.
2020-9-1
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 9-1 15:45
i said mind your damn business axxhole
Yes you did, but I don't pay any attention to a puffed up prick who speaks like you do.

hey AxxHole  you still arent listening. mind your business and go hide you Fuxckin troll wannbe droner.
2020-9-2
Use props
Electromen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275531 ft
United States

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 9-2 14:22
hey AxxHole  you still arent listening. mind your business and go hide you Fuxckin troll wannbe droner.

People who cuss & swear show a lack of vocabulary.    Don't insult yourself.
2020-9-2
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Electromen Posted at 9-2 15:53
People who cuss & swear show a lack of vocabulary.    Don't insult yourself.

i need you to practice a little bystander apathy.

this is between me and that idiot who doesnt show respect for anyone on this forum.

he needs to learn a lesson to not bully others regardless of how new  member/person is on this forum.

2020-9-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

OP: No matter what you buy, it will be obsolete in less than 1 year. So, buy now...or never.
2020-9-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 9-2 17:24

this is between me and that idiot who doesnt show respect for anyone on this forum.

he needs to learn a lesson to not bully others regardless of how new  member/person is on this forum.

The only bully in this thread is you.
You've not made one single useful post since joining the forum and seem to think that you can be abusive and others should pay attention to whatever you say?.
You've done nothing at all to command any respect and won't be getting any from me.
2020-9-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 9-2 17:24

Well, I have also thought that he does abuse members on occasion and have said so. However, he provides invaluable help to the same members. Labroides is an acquired "taste"... like me ;-) Let it go, you did us all a disservice by using profanity to make your misguided point.
2020-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is always a new bird on the horizon.
Go with what you 'need'.
The best camera is the one you have with you.
2020-9-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get the Mavic Air 2
2020-9-3
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 9-2 21:00
Well, I have also thought that he does abuse members on occasion and have said so. However, he provides invaluable help to the same members. Labroides is an acquired "taste"... like me ;-) Let it go, you did us all a disservice by using profanity to make your misguided point.

----> Well, I have also thought that he does abuse members on occasion and have said so.

exactly my point which is why he needs to called on it....period.  It needs to stop. wonder who else has called him out on his behavior except me and you.

profanity is sometimes used for 'bullies with thick skulls.
2020-9-3
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 9-2 20:50
this is between me and that idiot who doesnt show respect for anyone on this forum.
he needs to learn a lesson to not bully others regardless of how new  member/person is on this forum.
The only bully in this thread is you.

all o f myposts on this thread have been useful to point out your condescending behaviors.  learn from the posts.
2020-9-3
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

XXXXDronerXXXXX Posted at 9-3 14:34
----> Well, I have also thought that he does abuse members on occasion and have said so.

Wrong on all counts. Maybe you could read my entire post instead of just what you want to read.
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules