Compass broken
655 2 2020-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_snmeA1MAzIq0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94150 ft
United States

Yeah so I got this second hand it flies fine . It was a windy windy day so I wasn't to worried about looking at the screen more less paying attention to the drone it the air. So I get home I look it over and I notice theirs a wire broke , seperate from the others . So yeah that's definitely broke lol. I'm just wondering if sending it in would be easier /cheaper  than me just buying the landing gear myself and giving it a wack , also the camera isn't that good, when I go maby 30,40 years it starts tearing up and the GPS won't work past that pretty much  just want to know my options. this is my first drone  just weighing out the options thanks in advance
20200829_151843.jpg
2020-8-31
Use props
djiuser_snmeA1MAzIq0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94150 ft
United States

Sorry pic is bc I had to  get a drone that actually does distance .. the phantom 4 is the broken drone
20200829_164124.jpg
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was apart of the said DJI drone that is broken. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank for your understanding.
2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules