2831 9 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Planner68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1194662 ft
United States

How does everyone clean your drone?
I've used wet wipes to clean the exterior but I'm interested in how you all might clean the motors.  Would be okay to use the canned compressed air to blow out any dust ot debris?
2020-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I never clean it actually
2020-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I got back from Lanzarote which is very dusty I noticed a build up of red dust around the cooling intakes and I used my compressor to blow it off.
2020-9-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blow on it and use a dry rag
2020-9-3
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

A J Posted at 9-3 07:58
Blow on it and use a dry rag

2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_K1OJcIO1U7fX
New

United Kingdom

I too would like advice on cleaning. Can anyone help? I operate a Mavic enterprise pro and a Matrice 300 RTK
2021-6-15
Use props
Ineverleft
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI provides maintenance service, if you need it, you can apply through the official website
2021-8-18
Use props
xlr8_tion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62930 ft

Vietnam

Wet wipes? Bigg no no. It's a shame that DJI didn't use stainless steel on such expensive drones. Using wet wipes will cause rust to the metal parts. Guess I was right being skeptical about Chinese products
2021-8-20
Use props
xlr8_tion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62930 ft

Vietnam

Using wet wipes will cause Wet wipes? Bigg no no. It's a shame that DJI didn't use stainless steel on such expensive droner. Wet wipes can cause rust to the metal parts. Guess I was right being skeptical about China products
2021-8-20
Use props
ScarlettKitsune
New
Flight distance : 14281 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks to flying through a haar and then landing somewhere dusty, dirt got fairly caked on my Mini 2 (bought a landing pad to avoid in future), but it would be great if DJI had a drone cleaning kit or general advice on how to care for it in these situations.

At the moment, I've got an air compressor, but I'm also using a camera lens cleaner to avoid scratching the camera.  I still don't think this is sufficient.  Does anyone have any further cleaning tips?
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules