Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro Charging Hub firmware update
2600 10 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi ,

I just bought the Phantom 4 Pro Charging Hub that can charge 3 intelligent batteries together.
When I read the manual, it said to check online dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads for firmware update.

But all I can find is a PDF manual, there is no firmware.

So, is that meant no firmware update is needed for this charging hub ?

It is not clear in its user manual, it said to connect the charging hub to a PC using a USB cable (so I used the same USB cable that came with the P4P v2.0 and the Remote controller).  But the manual does not say to connect the charging hub to the power supply.   So, I am not sure what to do.   Any help ?

Thanks,
Sam.
2020-9-2
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Flight distance : 2601168 ft
Spain

Drone AV are you using Dji assistant 2 ?
2020-9-2
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

here is the link : https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2020-9-2
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

if the manual  said to connect the charging hub to a PC using a USB cable , try with Dji assistant
2020-9-2
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

I think you dont need update this charguing hub

2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Sam. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. The Phantom 4 Pro Charging Hub does not need any firmware updating. We only update the firmware of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Intelligent Battery using the DJI Assistant 2. Let me post the official DJI link where you can find the specifications of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro battery charging hub. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... versal_20160617.pdf
2020-9-2
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.4
United States

Hi, Stephen and jetSam,
I have read the charging hub manual PDF that the link gives.  On page 5 of the manual, it says to update the firmware of the charging hub.   That is why I post this message.

I have installed DJI Assistant 2, but when I connected the charging hub to my PC, nothing happen and DJI Assistant 2 has nothing to select for the charging hub.
In the manual, it only says to connect the charging hub to the PC with a USB cable, but does not say anything about whether to connect the power supply to the charging hub.  I tried either ways, and still nothing happen in the DJI Assistant 2.

Basically, it is misleading and confusing from the manual if there is no firmware to update for the charging hub.

Thanks
Sam.
2020-9-3
Use props
Mr. Strat
First Officer
United States

I don't think there has ever been a firmware update for the charging hub.
2020-9-3
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.4
United States

Thanks all.   I think I just ignore it for now.
2020-9-3
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

Drone AV Posted at 9-3 20:38

dont worry for this isssue ,The Phantom 4 Pro Charging Hub does not need any firmware updating.
2020-9-3
Use props
P4P+_Brazil
Second Officer
Brazil

Drone AV Posted at 9-3 20:38

You should probably ignore it for good.
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules