Do not use care refresh
1903 12 2020-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5cef5a32
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So I crashed my first drone into a tree, that was my bad. I returned the drone and had it replaced under care refresh. I received my "new" drone and had some problems with it, it flew with a list and constantly tried to correct itself, giving it a vibrating appearance in flight. I asked for it to be returned and checked which it has been. After being check I was told I dismantled it and tried to repair it (stating dodgy wiring wiring repairs) and that I also removed a "water indicator". Now considering I have Care refresh and another replacement item to use, I'm not sure why it would make sense for me to dismantle a new unit for whatever reason. But knowing that I haven't made any attempt to dismantle my drone, it doesn't give me much faith at all in the EU DJI repair partner. They've obviously sent me a badly repaired (by their own words) replacement, with components missing (water indicator) and are now trying to blame me for it. My options are either to pay the repair cost, or use my final care refresh option, which knowing what i do, aren't satisfactory options. It's actually incredibly infuriating. The main problem with this is that they obviously carry out shoddy repair work, and I don't want them to repair my drone, and I also don't want to receive a repaired drone from them. My advice to anyone looking at care refresh is to get your drone insured by an actual insurer. Whilst I love my air 2, and the original one was perfect, anything coming back from EU care refresh is, in my experience, a sub par product. I will keep battling this as I cannot accept these accusations, if it was my fault I'd have no problem admitting it, but this is incredibly poor service at best. Fraud at worst.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read your post. We have checked your case information based on your profile and already forwarded your case to be escalated. Our corresponding team will get in touch with you regarding this. Hope that this could be resolved immediately.
2020-9-3
Use props
bazodee
lvl.1
Canada

Hi fans5...

Please keep us updated on what is happening, I am very interested as I am having my own issues with them.
2020-9-8
Use props
fans5cef5a32
lvl.1
United Kingdom

bazodee Posted at 9-8 19:55
Hi fans5...

Please keep us updated on what is happening, I am very interested as I am having my own issues with them.

Still waiting on any sort of outcome. They still maintain I've dismantled it, I still maintain I haven't, it's pretty much my word against theirs as I have no proof of not dismantling it... I'm trying to move things forward but communication is slow. They claim they sent me a brand new air 2 when I used care refresh, but this is the same unit they've dismantled and say is missing water detector and wiring is badly soldered/wired are damaged (the one I haven't dismantled). I've also not got any answers to my original complaints, which were connectivity issues (around 15 mins to connect RC to aircraft) and it flying with a list and constantly correcting itself. I've asked if the missing water detector and bad soldering are the cause but no one seems to be able to confirm that. 2 weeks without my drone now.
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

bazodee Posted at 9-8 19:55
Hi fans5...

How are you getting on?
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

OK my name seems to have changed in here but I'm still the same person with the same problem. 2 months now without my drone. Maybe receiving one email a week which is always ignoring my simple question "have you confirmed my faults". Noone is answering this, I've said I will pay the repair fee I just want to be sure they can see the faults before to ensure they're rectified. But I get nothing. Last week I was asked to supply flight details that I'd been mentioning since the start. Bear in mind I have been issued a repair fee already, so they're saying "it costs this to fix it" yet are asking now for more information. I cannot understand the fault finding procedure. 2 months I have been without my drone and I'm now asking if my care refresh plan will be extended to make up for the time I've paid to be covered for, yet not had the drone in my possession. Any "customer service" avenue I contact is wholly unhelpful and say there is nothing to do basically.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've come to accept I will not win this. Despite what I know to be true, the process is exhausting. The repair fee is £65 or so which isn't a problem for me to pay, but I see it as admitting fault. Regardless I've said I will pay, as its a £1000 product with an additional care plan, if I'm not getting my money back I want the working drone. There is no way you're getting a refund here and I think there's some dodgy practises going on within the company. You see there's no tax on any items you're shipped and they're marked well below the actual value. They swiftly arrange the return of a drone and then hold you at ransom for it. As a European, this service is far from what I'm accustomed to. You can't speak to anyone on the phone, you can't speak to management. You can't find out anyone's name, all these fake names they use are obvious. Yes, the initial product was excellent, the "aftercare" and "service" is appalling. The repaired drone received through care refresh was not worth it.
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH Posted at 10-21 03:48
I've come to accept I will not win this. Despite what I know to be true, the process is exhausting. The repair fee is £65 or so which isn't a problem for me to pay, but I see it as admitting fault. Regardless I've said I will pay, as its a £1000 product with an additional care plan, if I'm not getting my money back I want the working drone. There is no way you're getting a refund here and I think there's some dodgy practises going on within the company. You see there's no tax on any items you're shipped and they're marked well below the actual value. They swiftly arrange the return of a drone and then hold you at ransom for it. As a European, this service is far from what I'm accustomed to. You can't speak to anyone on the phone, you can't speak to management. You can't find out anyone's name, all these fake names they use are obvious. Yes, the initial product was excellent, the "aftercare" and "service" is appalling. The repaired drone received through care refresh was not worth it.

Hi there, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team, as per check, our team is following up on it and will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 10-21 17:25
Hi there, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team, as per check, our team is following up on it and will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Oh that worked so well last time Diana.
2020-10-22
Use props
djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Have reached a resolution. It's been a long time but I'm happy with the outcome. I'm still yet to receive the drone, but I'm confident it won't be long. I'm also still to find out if my care refresh plan will be extended for the lost time, but I'm just glad to be looking to have a drone back.
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Xv4KqbGY88MH Posted at 10-27 08:17
Have reached a resolution. It's been a long time but I'm happy with the outcome. I'm still yet to receive the drone, but I'm confident it won't be long. I'm also still to find out if my care refresh plan will be extended for the lost time, but I'm just glad to be looking to have a drone back.

We hope you'll receive the drone back soon, if there is further thing we can help, please let us know, we will do our best to help.
2020-10-27
Use props
fans5cef5a32
lvl.1
United Kingdom

To update. This drone works perfectly. My last one may have been an anomaly. I was angry at the time, but I can't fault the product I have now. The eventual resolution was more than satisfactory. I was given a repair cost discount and some additional unexpected freebies. My refresh plan has been extended a month. Whilst I know I didn't do anything to dismantle the drone, I understand I couldn't prove that to DJI, these are people just doing their job with the product they receive back. It was very fair, I cant really ask for more.
Thank you for fixing this for me.
2020-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans5cef5a32 Posted at 11-27 13:42
To update. This drone works perfectly. My last one may have been an anomaly. I was angry at the time, but I can't fault the product I have now. The eventual resolution was more than satisfactory. I was given a repair cost discount and some additional unexpected freebies. My refresh plan has been extended a month. Whilst I know I didn't do anything to dismantle the drone, I understand I couldn't prove that to DJI, these are people just doing their job with the product they receive back. It was very fair, I cant really ask for more.
Thank you for fixing this for me.

Thank you for your update, we are happy that all is sorted. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Happy and safe flying.
2020-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules