702 20 2020-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Had a tremendous trip up to Scotland for 12 days and took the MM, the M2 Pro & the MA2 up with me to see which faired best for travelling.  

A few sunny days made for some great filming.  
So if you're heading on a trip or just wanting some scenic scenery of Scotland & the Isle of Skye, this one's for you...

Ian

2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great review Ian and glad you enjoyed your trip. I took my MA2 to the Peak District for a week last month - great all round drone, especially for travelling.
2020-9-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job, really nicely done video with perfect music. I’m a big fan of dji Mavic bags, they hold everything you need to fly including space for extra batteries. Thanks again for the whole video excellent.
2020-9-5
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 02:09
Great job, really nicely done video with perfect music. I’m a big fan of dji Mavic bags, they hold everything you need to fly including space for extra batteries. Thanks again for the whole video excellent.

Thanks gents!  Yep, the Air 2 proved itself completely on this trip...

Ian
2020-9-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 9-5 02:13
Thanks gents!  Yep, the Air 2 proved itself completely on this trip...

Ian

You're welcome and you have inspired me to visit Scotland very soon.  Just need to get the wife on board now
2020-9-5
Use props
Mortensldk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 132592 ft
Denmark

Thanks for sharing Ian.
2020-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done Ian.  
2020-9-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work Ian. Thanks for sharing.
2020-9-5
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Thanks Ian, you make things much easier for us all
2020-9-5
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

wow good advise and good shoot!
2020-9-5
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Thanks, Ian! I suppose for me the Air 2 is the obvious choice since that's the one I have
2020-9-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Thanks, Ian for the comprehensive review and the great views from around Scotland.  I have a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 Zoom, in addition to the older P4.  That's a bulky beast to carry around, and the newer Mavic series are much better suited to easy portability.  The Mini is in it's own handy case, but I find it a little frisky on all but the calmest days.  I have a LowePro soft camera bag for the M2Z and its accessories, and I find that quite handy to carry about.
2020-9-5
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-5 15:01
Thanks, Ian for the comprehensive review and the great views from around Scotland.  I have a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 Zoom, in addition to the older P4.  That's a bulky beast to carry around, and the newer Mavic series are much better suited to easy portability.  The Mini is in it's own handy case, but I find it a little frisky on all but the calmest days.  I have a LowePro soft camera bag for the M2Z and its accessories, and I find that quite handy to carry about.

"a little frisky" is a good way to put it.....  I can remember hiking with the Phantom 3 once.  Once.......
2020-9-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
France

Ian in London Posted at 9-5 23:12
"a little frisky" is a good way to put it.....  I can remember hiking with the Phantom 3 once.  Once.......

Good morning Ian.  No, the Phantom Series don't lend themselves to hiking, do they.  I only use the P4 when I can get to the Takeoff point by car.  I've lugged it about too often in the past.
2020-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 9-5 15:01
Thanks, Ian for the comprehensive review and the great views from around Scotland.  I have a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 Zoom, in addition to the older P4.  That's a bulky beast to carry around, and the newer Mavic series are much better suited to easy portability.  The Mini is in it's own handy case, but I find it a little frisky on all but the calmest days.  I have a LowePro soft camera bag for the M2Z and its accessories, and I find that quite handy to carry about.

Blériot - I think you coined a new descriptor for the Mavic Mini - a little "frisky".  I find that to be the case also but on calm days the Mini is a pleasure to fly and definitely super portable.
2020-9-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
France

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-6 05:50
Blériot - I think you coined a new descriptor for the Mavic Mini - a little "frisky".  I find that to be the case also but on calm days the Mini is a pleasure to fly and definitely super portable.

Haha, thanks RDB. It's the word that sprang to mind when I started to experience the Mini's characteristics soon after we got it.
2020-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ian. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this informative review video for DJI. Great work and two thumbs up.
2020-9-6
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-6 21:18
Hello there Ian. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this informative review video for DJI. Great work and two thumbs up.

Thanks Stephen  
2020-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. .
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Ian. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules