Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recommended setting for Video recording
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lasuncion
lvl.1

Guam

Hello, I just want to ask what is the recommended setting when recording a video? I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and using Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I have mine setup to 1080p 60fps, but I'm unable to play it on my mobile device. I even tried to lower the fps to 30 and it is still the same. I have no problem playing mp4 files from my GoPro Hero 3+. Only the video from the Phantom 3 is the only thing I can't seem to play on my device.

Any help/suggestion is appreciated. Thanks for your help.

2015-6-22
Use props
arives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Tab 4 and they play fine on mine. I was flustered in the beginning as I couldn't play them either, until I learned the trick in the User Center. The videos transfer there from the Copter and you need to tap each one and have the app set the videos up so they are playable. You will see a little white circle show up, be patient, it will begin to show that the app is doing something to the file, to make it playable. After that they should be playable, and you will have to do that to each of them.
If you already have done all that, sorry I bothered you. I have no other suggestions.
2015-6-22
Use props
Maxwhiteuv
lvl.4

United States

Similar problem here, thx for your advice arives
2015-6-25
Use props
lasuncion
lvl.1

Guam

I'm able to play the videos, thanks!