Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Dynamic Zoom
4447 8 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WaldoMontana
lvl.1
United States

I have a DJI 0M 4  -  Dynamic Zoom does not show up as an option. Use Android phone Galaxy Note 8. Have current firmware. Normal zoom works with slider on OM 4.  Have most recent firmware and app.

2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WaldoMontana. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 4 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be able to work with the said DJI Gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf
2020-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably an iPhone only feature.
2020-9-8
Use props
WaldoMontana
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 23:11
Hello there WaldoMontana. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 4 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be able to work with the said DJI Gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en2.pdf

Thanks for the detailed response.
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WaldoMontana Posted at 9-8 06:10
Thanks for the detailed response.

Hi there WaldoMontana. You are very much welcome and it is my pleasure to help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-9
Use props
WaldoMontana
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 20:59
Hi there WaldoMontana. You are very much welcome and it is my pleasure to help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Having looked more carefully at the compatible phone list, it sure seems as if the company has little interest in working with the Samsung Galaxy  line.  That's too bad as there are a lot of those phones out there.
2020-9-10
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-8 00:18
Probably an iPhone only feature.

No it isn't , works on my Huawei.
2020-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

WaldoMontana Posted at 9-10 17:57
Having looked more carefully at the compatible phone list, it sure seems as if the company has little interest in working with the Samsung Galaxy  line.  That's too bad as there are a lot of those phones out there.

Hi there WaldoMontana. Thank you for sharing your insight with regards to this matter. Rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-13
Use props
kcaluwae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92667 ft
Belgium

I have a Samsung S8 and I don't see the dynazoom either.
My phone is on the compatible list.
I have downloaded and installed the app yesterday.  (from the APK found on the DJI website)

Okay, just noticed that this model is one of the few on the list that apparently doesn't support this feature.  Pffff :-(
2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules