2241 16 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9ctxRH2Xed9g
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326942 ft
Bulgaria

Hello. Ask for assistance.
I have a drone DJI MAVIC AIR 2 for several days (10 -15).
I flew with him 10 times. The total distance he has traveled is about 18 kilometers - 3 hours
Lately I've been noticing that when I put it still and stare at it ... the camera is slightly to the side (his left). When I sit opposite the drone ... my right.
I tried calibrating Gimbal. But it does not change. When I press the button, the FN camera goes down, then up I see that the horizontal is -1 degrees.
I calibrated GPS several times ... but the result is the same.
There is no video with such a problem anywhere on YouTube.

I also notice that the last time I let him go home, he winters away from the whole, about 2 to 10 meters.

I tried manual calibration of the gimbal, I notice that the center of the camera (the cross) and the vertical and horizontal lines have different centers. Is that how it should be?

The drone did not crash. He was not hit.

I am attaching photos of the problem.

I'm asking for help.

Please excuse me for my English

IMG_4990.png
IMG_4991.png
IMG_4992.png
IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG
2020-9-8
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

please someone with Mavic Air 2 upload a picture from the Gimbal manual calibration menu. I want to see if the center of the camera deviates from these lines.
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air 2 using the DJI Assistant 2 after completing this step please try to calibrate the gimbal again to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-9
Use props
fans41575b95
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hello. I reinstalled the Firmware on my DJI Mavic Air 2. I calibrated the gimbal. The result is the same.
2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans41575b95 Posted at 9-9 09:09
Hello. I reinstalled the Firmware on my DJI Mavic Air 2. I calibrated the gimbal. The result is the same.

Thank you for the additional information. May I know are you getting any error messages during flight? Are you seeing any issues on the video or photo taken by the drone? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-9
Use props
fans41575b95
lvl.2
Bulgaria

During the flight I do not notice any problems with the video or photo. Also during the flight I do not notice any indications of errors. I contacted the Copter.bg site from which I bought the drone to explain the problem. From there they told me to send him for a diagnosis. I hope they fix the problem quickly and don't hurt or smash anything on the drone.
2020-9-9
Use props
Zakkorn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 669442 ft
Greece

I have exactly the same issue on my gimbal. -1° I dint try gimbal calibration. And I thought that because is so minimal to never mention it. If you find any solution please keep me in post.
2020-9-10
Use props
WinMarc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1113232 ft
Luxembourg

I have noticed the same problem last weekend with my Air 2.
2020-9-10
Use props
fans41575b95
lvl.2
Bulgaria

I sent my drone to the store where I bought it in Bulgaria. They replied that they would test it. I hope they don't open it. Hopefully the problem will be fixed by software. I will keep you in touch.
2020-9-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely a gimbal misalignment to the left. The crosshairs should match up perfectly. I think this is a hardware issue in your case and you should return the drone for replacement or repair.
2020-9-10
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hello. I got a call from the service today. I was told that they were sending the drone to Germany and from there they would replace it with a new one. They said the procedure took about 2 weeks. I hope the drone comes soon. There is no software solution to the camera problem.
2020-9-16
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

ilchoangelov Posted at 9-16 08:48
Hello. I got a call from the service today. I was told that they were sending the drone to Germany and from there they would replace it with a new one. They said the procedure took about 2 weeks. I hope the drone comes soon. There is no software solution to the camera problem.

Thanks for the update....
2020-9-16
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hello friends. Today, October 3, 2020, I received a "new" drone. The word NEW is strongly said. The drone was unpackaged but with all the stickers that when you buy a brand new drone DJI Mavic Air 2. I examined it carefully. The first impression he made on me was that he was super dusty, dirty. I have never seen a "NEW" technique so dusty. After a thorough inspection, I noticed a scratch in the front upper part ... and a curvature, probably from a screwdriver! Is this the quality that a company like DJI offers? I am very disappointed ... probably the drone that was sent to me is RECYCLED. The representative office in Bulgaria assured me that the drone is brand new and will be sent from Germany by October 5, 2020. There was no policy to send recycled drones. I was without a drone for about 18 days! However, my warranty has not been extended! I decided to turn on the drone and see if everything was okay, at least with the gimbal. Well, I wasn't happy. I did all the calibrations, but the gimbal still gives horizontal deviations. Sometimes -2 -1, sometimes 0, sometimes +1. But apparently the camera in any case does not stand aside, which is positive. The camera is centered. Believe friends, it would be better if the first (original) drone was disassembled and its gimbal was replaced. I'm disappointed and I don't know what to do! I don't know if the partners in Bulgaria are to blame, but everything goes through them and they had to inspect it. Today 03.10.2020 I noticed these things. I haven't lifted it in the air yet. I hope I have no other problems. I also don't think I'll leave it at that! This is an update to my problem! Stay healthy Greetings from Bulgaria!

2020-10-3
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hello. Today, October 4, 2020, I launched the drone into the air. Before taking off, I got an error: Vision sensor(s) blocked. Fly with caution (Code: 180038).  I restarted the drone. I did the calibrations again. The message is received from time to time. It is most accurate when a drone starts to take off in the air..
2020-10-4
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

I get this message from time to time when I'm behind the drone before take off.
2020-10-4
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

ririlan Posted at 10-4 06:51
I get this message from time to time when I'm behind the drone before take off.

in this case I was quite a few sides of the drone at least 3 meters.
2020-10-4
Use props
ilchoangelov
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Hello. Today, October 29, 2020, I received a drone. This time everything seems to be fine. Thanks to DJI and Copter.bg!

Everything is okay on the drone. No remarks! I released it and it said: Gimbal stuck. Check whether gimbal lock is removed and ensure gimbal can rotate freely. Code 40002
The drone's camera was turned sharply to the side and did not move. I turned it on - I turned it off ... the same problem. I made the calibers!
The gimbal is centered. The camera does not stand aside, there is no horizontal deviation!

I'm going to do a few drone flights this weekend.
I hope everything is perfect.

Thanks!
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules