MECH ERR and a total headache
388 0 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProfessorChaos2
lvl.1

United States

I'll start by saying I owened my drone for over 3 years, never had a issue, never crashed it, and never knew how annoying the DJI tech support is till now! The controller would not charge out of now where, I was told to ship it back for them to look at it....70 bucks to replace a 8 dollar battery.  Unreal.
I get my controller back last week and reconnected it with my drone, took off, flying around and then the screen went black, brought the drone back, landed fine. Called tech support, on the phone for 15 minutes and was hung up on. Called back and disconnected. Called a third time, got the controller calibration fixed, with no help from the guy on the phone who kept having to update the script in front of him. Once the controller calibration was complete, I noticed that I could not manually start my drove with the sticks. I took off from the Ipad screen and I had no control. landed with the screen and saw theres MECH ERR.  So after wasting the last 3 hours trying to fix it, I'm turning to you guys to see what else I could possibly do to get this back to normal.

thanks

Ryan
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules