Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cine lens on Ronin-M
1689 3 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bimajadi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I owe a few cine lenses and I'm wondering whether cine lenses are recommended for Ronin-m as cine lenses doesnt come with IS (image stabliser) and I noticed a few 'jitters' when I use cine lenses on ronin-m.

Do I need to reset the settings to smoothen the jitters?

Thanks in advance
2015-6-23
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

I do not think there is any problem with Cine lenses. I am using the 16-35 2.8 L and the 11-24 L ( as big and heavy as Cine lens) with a 1DC. Seems fine. I am using the default setting.

the Ronin-m do not seems to take shocks very well. Is better to test the smoothness by using the remote, because the follow mode do need some training to master if you want smoothness

2015-6-23
Use props
bimajadi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

cookinghusband Posted at 2015-6-23 22:14
I do not think there is any problem with Cine lenses. I am using the 16-35 2.8 L and the 11-24 L ( a ...

Thanks, will give my Cine lenses a go
'Is better to test the smoothness by using the remote, because the follow mode do need some training to master if you want smoothness'

Would you mind explain how this works?  Thanks
2015-6-24
Use props
cookinghusband
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41463 ft
Hong Kong

bimajadi@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-24 19:24
Thanks, will give my Cine lenses a go
'Is better to test the smoothness by using the remote, be ...

What I mean is when you are using the remote to pan/tilt the ronin-m it is more or less the best it can do in smoothness terms ( for the setting U have use).  if you find the smoothness ok using remote, then it must be how you are holding or moving around which is the problem for the jitters.

you still need to use the gimbal like using a glide cam  for best results.
2015-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules